cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

1990 royals continental fifth wheel

Bobbid21671
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 1990 royals continental courier fifth wheel. I am looking to possibly replace the exterior door and/or the exterior door latch. I have had no luck finding any place that carries anything for this year and/or model of RV.
I am also having an issue with the furnace lately. If left on, after it runs and shuts off and turns on again, it will only blow cold air. I hear it running but doesnโ€™t sound like it normally does when producing heat.
I would like to put in a on demand water heater in addition to the water heater I have now (which the hot water does not last as long as I would like) and have been told it would not work.
I hope there is someone on here that might be able to help or direct me to a place to pick up parts.
Thanks in advance!
3 REPLIES 3

ccbamatx
Explorer
Explorer

SDcampowneroper
Explorer
Explorer
Carriage built the Royals International , not continental, as a custom 5er in those years.
Components such as anything ( doors, A/C, Heater ) not Carriage made were supplied by vendors and should still be available by their MFGR.
An orphan does not mean unavallability,

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Thirty year old furnace needs replacement, not repair. IMO.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad