cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Can I park my trailer at Universal Orlando?

Mickeyfan0805
Explorer
Explorer
In the midst of a 2 week trip, we are likely to land at Universal for a couple of days. We will probably get a hotel room in order to access their Express Pass. If so, do they have somewhere for me to park a 34' travel trailer, or would I need to drop that at a campsite nearby?
9 REPLIES 9

Mickeyfan0805
Explorer
Explorer
suprz wrote:
We stayed at a KOA pretty close by to universal as a home base. Nice place good pool too.

Yep, I think this is our plan.

Thanks, all, for the input.

suprz
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed at a KOA pretty close by to universal as a home base. Nice place good pool too.
Proud father of a US Marine

cross21114
Explorer
Explorer
cross21114 wrote:
Scottiemom wrote:
When we were at Universal Orlando last spring, parking was in a parking garage.

Universal has RV parking for $32/day. No overnight.

We're going in March. Will be staying at Ft. Wilderness. For the 2 days at University, trying to decide if I want to pull the toad or take the RV up.

https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/plan-your-visit/hours-information/directions-and-parking#parking

After much consideration, we've decided not to pull the toad and will use Uber for the 1st time on the days we go to Universal. Wish us luck.
Chris
2018 Nexus Ghost 36DS
360 Cummins, 3000 Allison
2016 Ford Expedition

cross21114
Explorer
Explorer
Scottiemom wrote:

Universal has RV parking for $32/day. No overnight.

We're going in March. Will be staying at Ft. Wilderness. For the 2 days at University, trying to decide if I want to pull the toad or take the RV up.

https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/plan-your-visit/hours-information/directions-and-parking#parking
Chris
2018 Nexus Ghost 36DS
360 Cummins, 3000 Allison
2016 Ford Expedition

Scottiemom
Nomad
Nomad
Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

Traveling with Brendon, my Scottish Terrier

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Many of the RV places charge a lower fee for a "storage" area instead of for a campsite.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

ependydad
Explorer
Explorer
I'd contact the hotel that you're staying at first. If I recall, Universal's parking is expensive and I doubt that they allow overnight parking.

I've parked my truck + camper at a variety of hotels now.

Otherwise assuming you're talking about Universal in Orlando, Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake has overflow/storage-like spots for something like $10/day.

OR, just stay there- it's like 2 miles from Universal. But, doesn't help with the Express Pass. But I think you can buy their FastPass which helps cut the lines/wait times.
2017 Spartan 1245 by Prime Time
2018 Ram 3500 Crew Cab DRW w/ 4.10 gears and 8' bed
FW Hitch: TrailerSaver TS3
Learn to RV- learn about RVing - Towing Planner Calculators - Family Fulltiming FB page

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Your best bet is to contact Universal itself. Even if someone stayed there recently, things do change.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Why not ask when making the reservation?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad