cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Jekyll Island Site selection

rconkin
Explorer
Explorer
It's been a few years since we have been there and would like some help in choosing a site. We have a 41' 5th wheel. Sites are D4, D8, D9, or C14-C19. Thanks in advance.
2008 Fleetwood Discovery 40X
2007 Hummer H3 toad

"For those that fought for it, Freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know!" Semper Fi
4 REPLIES 4

Belgique
Explorer
Explorer
Little less traffic in the back but it isn't bad here anyway. I've been in both and not an issue with either. We like the back for dog walking since woods right there.
Hickory, NC
2007 Fleetwood Discovery 40X

rconkin
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for your help. Now to decide whether to stay up front or in the back. The previous trips we have been in G, E, and B.
2008 Fleetwood Discovery 40X
2007 Hummer H3 toad

"For those that fought for it, Freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know!" Semper Fi

Belgique
Explorer
Explorer
Did a walk by. There are big 5'ers in almost all of those now. D's are pull throughs with plenty of turning room. C's are backin but there is plenty of turning room there too...easy backins. The host will take you on the best route. I'm pretty sure there is a map on the website.

OT but we're gaining weight from our 2 fav restaurants: Soul food at Sista's Kitchen and seafood at Mr Shucks. Both have websites. Enjoy your stay here. Our month is up on 1 Feb. Its an annual event for us.
Hickory, NC

Belgique
Explorer
Explorer
Here now. I'll check it out later today. My experience has been that the office ladies know the sites very well and won't steer you wrong.
Hickory, NC