cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tv mount in basement compartment

DC_MC
Explorer II
Explorer II
We saw a MH with a tv mounted in the basement. They opened the door and the tray rolled out a bit and then the TV was on some kind of bracket that raised up and tilted.
Any idea where I could find something like this?
2006 Mandalay 40E motorcoach
2017 Ram PU
2017 Harley Road King
Home base Yuma AZ
11 REPLIES 11

TechWriter
Explorer
Explorer
DC&MC wrote:
We saw a MH with a tv mounted in the basement. They opened the door and the tray rolled out a bit and then the TV was on some kind of bracket that raised up and tilted.

Mine doesn't roll out. The mount (and TV) are squeezed into a 6-inch or so space in a basement compartment . . .

2004 - 2010 Part Timer (35โ€™ 2004 National RV Sea Breeze 8341 - Workhorse)
2010 - 2021 Full Timer (41โ€™ 2001 Newmar Mountain Aire 4095 DP - Cummins)
2021 - ??? Part Timer (31โ€™ 2001 National RV Sea View 8311 - Ford)
www.rvSeniorMoments.com
DISH TV for RVs

edatlanta
Explorer
Explorer
way2roll wrote:
edatlanta wrote:
My 5'er has the TV/audio plugs, etc right inside the pass through hatch on the curb side. I however have zero desire to sit outside and watch TV when I could be inside where it is warm when it is supposed to be warm and cool when it is supposed to be cool. So those outlets have never been used. Bah Humbug!

I'm really not a grouch.

And that was helpful to the op how?

Just my opinion.
Ed
KM4STL

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C, TST Systems 507 TPMS
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS,Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP
Fulltime since 2010

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
ryoung wrote:
edatlanta wrote:

My 5'er has the TV/audio plugs, etc right inside the pass through hatch on the curb side. I however have zero desire to sit outside and watch TV when I could be inside where it is warm when it is supposed to be warm and cool when it is supposed to be cool. So those outlets have never been used. Bah Humbug!

I'm really not a grouch.

X2

ryoung

I liked Ed's post. ๐Ÿ˜‰

ryoung
Explorer
Explorer
edatlanta wrote:

I'm really not a grouch.

X2

ryoung
2018 Ram 3500 SRW Diesel
2019 Wolf Creek 840

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III
edatlanta wrote:

I'm really not a grouch.

2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

edatlanta
Explorer
Explorer

I'm really not a grinch.
Ed
KM4STL

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C, TST Systems 507 TPMS
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS,Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP
Fulltime since 2010

DC_MC
Explorer II
Explorer II
My husband wants the tv to pull out and then raise up. Canโ€™t find anything that does that.
2006 Mandalay 40E motorcoach
2017 Ram PU
2017 Harley Road King
Home base Yuma AZ

Mmwtdh
Explorer
Explorer
Hereโ€™s what I installed....

TV mount

cavie
Explorer
Explorer
DC&MC wrote:

Google "RV ceiling mount TV bracket". Also Amazon.
2011 Keystone Sprinter 323BHS. Retired Master Electrician. Retired Building Inspector.

All Motor Homes are RV's. All RV's are not Motor Homes.

garyemunson
Explorer
Explorer
Our 2015 Winnebago Vista 36Y has that mount. I've never seen it anywhere else. You may have to inquire with Winnebago parts. Our MH also came with a ceiling mount TV in the bedroom that is the best bedroom TV solution I've ever seen. Again, haven't seen that mount elsewhere, either.

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Probably specially made. Did you ask the owner?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad