cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Resivlor for jacks

sssooo
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2018 Fleetwood Bounder where is the resiviour. for the jacks there is a round tank under the hood that has red fluid in is that the tank?

Scott
9 REPLIES 9

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
The reservoir under the hood is more than likely for the coolant. My buddy has a 17 35K and his is in the RR behind the wheel.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

nomoreosama
Explorer
Explorer
on my 2019 Southwind 35K it is behind the passenger rear wheels! Apparently they move em all over! The red reservoir under the hood on my coach is engine coolant.

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
Ours on a Monaco gasser is inside the bay just behind the drivers seat

tropical36
Explorer
Explorer
sssooo wrote:
I have a 2018 Fleetwood Bounder where is the resiviour. for the jacks there is a round tank under the hood that has red fluid in is that the tank?

Scott

Sounds about right and it takes Dextron III tranny fluid.
Should have solenoid valves mounted on the pump, right above the tank, with hyd. hoses connected to them.
"We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey."

07 Revolution LE 40E_Spartan MM_06 400HP C9 CAT_Allison 3000.

Dinghy_2010 Jeep Wrangler JKU ISLANDER.

1998 36ft. National Tropi-Cal Chevy Model 6350 (Sold)

olfarmer
Explorer
Explorer
The reservoir on our 1987 Itasca and our 2001 Winnebago Brave are both under the hood in front of the radiator. The tank is square and the pump is mounted on top of it. They both take red transmission fluid.
Ed & Ruby & the 2 cats
2001 Winnebago Brave 30W
7.4 gas Work Horse Chassis
99 Jeep Grand Cherokee

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Have someone Activate the Jacks. You walk around the RV and locate where the Pump noise is. THAT is the Pump/Reservoir. Doug

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
The reservoir for the jacks on our 1996 Southwind is just behind the right front wheel well.

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
Not knowing your unit, Iโ€™ll echo ivylog. Look forward of the step on the passenger side.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
Usually mounted near the steps and the tank, pump, and motor are one unit and usually it has red ATF fluid in it. If the tank is separate then follow the hose to the pump/motor to make sure.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...