cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dometric ccc2 thermostat

chairmanGary
Explorer
Explorer
My AC fan only run on high no matter if the thermostat is on low medium high or auto. My ac is a Brisk2.
3 REPLIES 3

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
Yes on the screen. I developed Ivylog Estates, but live on the lake.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...

chairmanGary
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info. I'll try it when my brother returns with it. After pressing the buttons at the same time you said the "IniT' should display, is that the thermostat screen? and then "less" the on/off that must be "press". I live off Gumlog. Thanks again

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
If the temperatures are far apart, it will only run on hi fan. Adjust the Tstat temperature only a couple degrees above the room temperature since you are currently trying to heat your rig. Did this slow the fan down? If not, Try a system reset...with the Tstst turned Off, press the zone and mode buttons at the same time. IniT should display and then less the on/off button. Does it now control the fan speed? If not then the dip switches on the control board are not set properly.
Where in Bโ€™ville are you?
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...