cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking at a 2014 Prime Time Crusader 315 RST

mountainkowboy
Explorer
Explorer
Can't seem to find much info on them. There is one local that appears to be in pristine shape with all the bells and whistles. Price is at 24K but I'm sure that can be negotiated.

We plan to live in it full time in snow country while tending to our sons family while they go through health issues.

Does anyone have any input on them, good or bad?
Chuck & Ruth with 4-legged Molly
2007 Tiffin Allegro 30DA
2011 Ford Ranger
1987 HD FLHTP
4 REPLIES 4

B_O__Plenty
Explorer II
Explorer II
Depending on how cold it gets plan to spend a LOT on propane. Very few RVs are good in below freezing weather.
B.O.
Former Ram/Cummins owner
2015 Silverado 3500 D/A DRW
Yup I'm a fanboy!
2016 Cedar Creek 36CKTS

6_7_tow_rig
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 2013 Primetime Lacrosse and we love it. Unfortunately about a month ago as I was checking the suspension and noticed that the frame is cracked above the rear spring hanger on each side of the camper. A quick google search will show you that this is a gigantic problem on the Lippert frames they use. I will never own another Primetime product.
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie Cummins 4x4
2013 Primetime Lacrosse 318bhs

Paul_Clancy
Explorer
Explorer
Our 2014 295 rst has been good. Check the front cap for oxidation. Ours was painted under warranty. Also check bottom of slides as the darco fabrics would wear through. Also fixed under warranty. It is a good mid profile 5th. Small issues easily fixed. They all have them. Reaching the age it will need tires if they are oem. Check tire date code on sidewall. Good price Iโ€™d say. Just FYI these are not really a 4 season full time rated trailer. An Oregon coast winter sure. If by snow country you mean North Dakota then Iโ€™d pass.

Bobmontana
Explorer
Explorer
You could do worse for that kind of money.