cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Which models have factory dog or wolf logo on camper?

bandit86
Explorer
Explorer
The girlfriend wants a camper. She loves dogs. She wants one with a dog on it. Who makes them? All I found was a serro scotty so far
25 REPLIES 25

happy2rv
Explorer
Explorer
bandit86 wrote:
Yes, but it is not the same. Putting a 5.0 Gt sticker on a v6 mustang dont make it so.

Obviously you're free to do what you want. We don't have to understand it, but I think your analogy falls apart. If you take the badge off of the GT, its still a GT. It's the differences in the drive train and suspension that, for most, make the GT worth the difference in expense.

Now, if the travel trailer were somehow different because of its name I would agree. But I'm not aware of any differences. Its not like the inside is made of rawhide or has a special dog bed that others don't.

The bounder was always Kangaroo themed. Until the year we bought ours, they always had a big Kangaroo graphic on the side. Mine came with a decal tucked away in a drawer that we never put on. The graphic didn't change how it operated or functioned in any way.
2018 Forrest River Salem Hemisphere 282RK - 2017 RAM 1500 TV

Previous RVs and TOADS
2004 Fleetwood Bounder 32W on WH W20
2000 Four Winds 5000 21RB
1986 27' Allegro
TOADS
2005 Ford Ranger XLT 2WD
2004 Suzuki Aerio
1988 Chevrolet Sprint

CFerguson
Explorer
Explorer
Let us know how your Quest ends (with pics!). Good Luck.

bandit86
Explorer
Explorer
Yes, but it is not the same. Putting a 5.0 Gt sticker on a v6 mustang dont make it so.

treyster
Explorer
Explorer
This might save you a fortune. BTW-its not a giant dog, it's a dog sized camper

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
Huntindog wrote:
Buy the TT you like the best,then get some dog decals for it.
This is the answer.

Some ideas for you
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

TurnThePage
Explorer
Explorer
Desert Fox Toy Haulers by Northwood used to have fox graphics all over them. Not so much anymore. But they do have the name, and they are a toy hauler, and they're well regarded too.
2015 Ram 1500
2022 Grand Design Imagine XLS 22RBE

Edd505
Explorer
Explorer
bandit86 wrote:
The girlfriend wants a camper. She loves dogs. She wants one with a dog on it. Who makes them? All I found was a serro scotty so far

This is not a good reason to buy an RV. Decals will go on any RV you buy.
2015 F350 FX4 SRW 6.7 Crew, longbed - 2017 Durango Gold 353RKT
2006 F350 SRW 6.0 crew longbed sold
2000 F250 SRW 7.3 extended longbed airbags sold
2001 Western Star 4900EX sold
Jayco Eagle 30.5BHLT sold, Layton 24.5LT sold

bandit86
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the help guys, we're still looking. You know, for dog themed whatever

parker_rowe
Explorer
Explorer
bandit86 wrote:
She likes dog inspired themes. The name helps. I dont get it. I wanted a toy hauler, so we compromised. At least we didnt get a cat.

You may laugh now.

Fair enough. You're buying it, so you really don't need a better reason.

As suggested here, forest river has the wolf pup, grey wolf, and cherokee lines with lots of different sizes and floor plans. All use a wolf as the "mascot". They seem to be pretty common at RV dealers too.

That is probably the best place to start.

https://forestriverinc.com/rvs/toy-haulers

EDIT: Saw you might be looking for a toy hauler...they have those in the same model lines as well. Changed the link.
2015 Starcraft TravelStar 239TBS 6500 GVWR
1997 GMC Suburban K2500 7.4 Vortec/4.10
1977 Kawasaki KZ1000

bandit86
Explorer
Explorer
She likes dog inspired themes. The name helps. I dont get it. I wanted a toy hauler, so we compromised. At least we didnt get a cat.

You may laugh now.

campigloo
Explorer
Explorer
A friend of mine had a huge decal made from a picture of his dog. I donโ€™t know what it cost or where he got it but it looks really good. If you want I can find out for you.

All I can say is "YOU" would be crazy to spend big money based on a decal..! !

I get the whole "Happy wife=Happy Life" Trust me, my DW has been through a ton (cancer) and I WOULD give her ANYTHING to keep her happy, BUT.. . ... .

there HAS to be a happy medium.... get your own decals..
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet

CFerguson
Explorer
Explorer
Whatever makes you happy.
But what could make her happier than a decal of HER dog on the RV?

DownTheAvenue
Explorer
Explorer
bandit86 wrote:
Huntindog wrote:
Buy the TT you like the best,then get some dog decals for it.

If only my life was that easy. Trust me, it is not the same.

WOW! If you make such a sizable purchase solely on the basis of the decal on the outside, I am speechless! Certainly, floor plan, size of RV, tow vehicle's capabilities, manufacturer's reputation, warranty, and color schemes just to name a few would be more important than a decal on the outside!