Good Sam Club Open Roads Forum: Not A Joke Top Off With Gasoline or Diesel
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tech Issues

Open Roads Forum  >  Tech Issues

> Not A Joke Top Off With Gasoline or Diesel

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 15  
Prev  |  Next
MEXICOWANDERER

las peñas, michoacan, mexico

View Profile

Posted: 09/18/19 12:59am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Good refrence pinta. diésel is $4.04 gallon down here now

JRscooby

Indepmo

View Profile

Posted: 09/18/19 05:34am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

lane hog wrote:

JRscooby wrote:

I fail to understand the "confront Iran". We, the USA have been attacking them for over a lifetime, and they have never invaded our country.

When they invaded the embassy in 1979 and held our diplomatic staff hostage, they invaded our country.

Think about that '79. If you read the history of that time, most of the Iranians involved in that where students, and student age. So most would of been born after '60 and all after '53. Now if we could step back from the Me! Me! Me! It's all about me! for a minute. After Britain cut the area loose (Created Iran?) the democratically elected Government of Iran stated the the oil under their sand would be used to benefit the people of Iran, not the rest of the world. So in 1953 the United States sent the CIA in to overthrow the democratically elected Government. By '79, the revolutionaries had lived their whole life under the influence of a foreign power. Did the Americans invade England April 1775?
As far back as the middle ages encircling a city, and blocking the people from getting what they need was called a act of war. Blockade a whole country?
The Iranians say they did not do it. I am more inclined to believe them than the currant US administration. Iran and most of the rest of the developed world had a agreement about weapons. The security services of all countries, including the United States said Iran was holding their end of the bargain. US has broken, and continues to break that bargain. What do we, as a people expect Iran to do? Make another "deal"?

* This post was edited 09/18/19 06:20am by JRscooby *

3 tons

CA.

View Profile

Posted: 09/18/19 08:28am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

“US has broken, and continues to break that bargain. What do we, as a people expect Iran to do? Make another "deal"? ”

The Stockholm Syndrome working it’s subtle delusions?

qtla9111

Monterrey, Mexico

View Profile

Posted: 09/18/19 08:55am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

I wouldn't trust anything our new Mexican president has to say. He's a believer in fake news, invents most of it himself, has eliminated the "true" press from his monotonous daily conferences that have now turned into boring history lessons about how great the failed Mexican Revolution was and telling us how bad capitalism is.

He promised no fuel increases yet it has been happening all along this year.

Anybody who would want to revive a dying petroleum company such Pemex has no scruples.

No credibility.

2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS
Living and Boondocking Mexico Blog

JRscooby

Indepmo

View Profile

Posted: 09/18/19 09:36am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

3 tons wrote:

“US has broken, and continues to break that bargain. What do we, as a people expect Iran to do? Make another "deal"? ”

The Stockholm Syndrome working it’s subtle delusions?

Are you saying you do not believe that USA did not unilaterally pull out of the nuclear weapons deal that Iran signed with many countries in the world? And did not place sanctions on Iran? And threaten to sanction any country or company that did not honor the sanctions? Snot, even Fox says he did that! Now the war profiteers may be cheering about it, but to say it did not happen or expect Iran not to react is IMHO delusional.
And if you study the personal history from the '70s thru 2016 you could see the Iranians have nobody to deal with, his word, or even sharpie mark means nothing.

JRscooby

Indepmo

View Profile

Posted: 09/18/19 09:38am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

MEXICOWANDERER

View Profile

Posted: 09/18/19 10:25am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Everything of mine was filled before the price west up.

JRscooby

Indepmo

View Profile

Posted: 09/18/19 11:10am Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

MEXICOWANDERER wrote:

Everything of mine was filled before the price west up.

My issue with storing gas is the fact that gas will not keep. I make it a point to drive my TV one day a week. If I filled it, and did not go camping the tank would last about 6 months. I know that if I need to rush someplace I can get there on a quarter tank. When I get down to quarter, I put in 5 gallons. When I ready to tow, takes at least 15 gallon of fresh. The 2nd tank of fresh, I have more power...

MEXICOWANDERER

View Profile

Posted: 09/18/19 04:13pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

Therefore Sta-Bil is useless and no motorhome that sits for 6 months will start without extensive repairs? And a full tank gathers more condensation than an empty tank??

qtla9111

Monterrey, Mexico

View Profile

Posted: 09/18/19 04:32pm Link  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

McAllen, Tx gas is $2.05 a gallon. Go figure.

This Topic Is Closed  |  Print Page  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 15  
Prev  |  Next

Open Roads Forum  >  Tech Issues

> Not A Joke Top Off With Gasoline or Diesel
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Tech Issues

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS