cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

tires

Ronaldlee
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for every ones help about tires.I have found a tire I never heard of called Saliun has any one know anything about them
9 REPLIES 9

smarty
Explorer
Explorer
We purchased these tires for our 38' toy hauler about 12 months ago
To date they have performed well

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III
Just a tip - when posting a new thread you may want to name it something different than another thread you also started. Looks like you have duplicate threads going.
2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

Ronaldlee
Explorer
Explorer
Looking to purchase in Charlotte,NC Just trying to get as much information on them as possible before I do. Thanks!

DFord
Explorer
Explorer
Ronaldlee, which one did you pick? The S637 looks nice. Where were you able to buy them?
Don Ford
2004 Safari Trek 31SBD (F53/V10 20,500GVW)
'09 HHR 2LT or '97 Aerostar MiniVan (Remco driveshaft disconnect) for Towed vehicles
BlueOx Aventa II Towbar - ReadyBrake Inertia Brake System

full-timer
Explorer
Explorer
I had four of the sailun tires put on my motor home in May of 2010 and they are still going strong. They still look as good as the day I bought them.
They replaced the two year old Good Year tires I had, with two that had blow-outs.
Of course that's just my experience with them.
An Indian and a Gypsy

Joe and Nancy
2002 34 foot Georgetown double slide Ford V-10
towing 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 4 Down

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Saliun? A major player in TT tires. Expand your search. Get a new search engine.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

wrgrs50s
Explorer
Explorer
They have high ratings among users that have ran many miles on them. Keep researching. I have yet to find anyone dissatisfied with them.
Walter and Janie Rogers
2012 Sundance 277RL
TV 2006 Silverado 2500 6.0

12th_Man_Fan
Explorer
Explorer
Read the reviews of the people that own them.

Very highly rated tire for excellent price.
2014 GMC Duramax 4X4 DRW Crew

2015 DRV Tradition

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
Are sailun tires good?
Sailun isn't a typical tire company. The manufacturer's goal is not to make the best tires in the world, but rather focus on producing tires that can compete with the best in the industry, at a far lower price point. Sailun is in what the manufacturer calls the value tier of the tire world.Jul 8, 2013