cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 pin plug umbilical cord

Jlschuma
Explorer
Explorer
I was able to get my tie downs straight thanks to everyone. Now I found a new thing. My
Old camper plugged into the truck. I thought this one did not. But then I found a small round outlet with 3 pins. I have searched everywhere and cannot find a cord to plug Into my truck. Has anyone used a 3 pin plug and adapter to 7 pin?
2000 Toyota Tundra
1990ish Shadow Cruiser pop up truck camper
5 REPLIES 5

ticki2
Explorer
Explorer
JRscooby wrote:
JoeChiOhki wrote:
JRscooby wrote:
I'm having a hard time understanding a "3 pin". If the camper has only marker lights, 2 would work. And turn signals, got to have 4...

It's probably a short unit that doesn't block the tail lights, so it like only has 12 +/- for cabin power, plus a marker lights circuit.

Thank you. After I posted I thought of a shell with a high mount brake light...
If it's old probably not a high mount brake light . More likely 12v interior light , marker lights and ground . Easy enough to check .
'68 Avion C-11
'02 GMC DRW D/A flatbed

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
We had a pickup camper years ago an in had a 3 pin connector for the intercom.

JRscooby
Explorer II
Explorer II
JoeChiOhki wrote:
JRscooby wrote:
I'm having a hard time understanding a "3 pin". If the camper has only marker lights, 2 would work. And turn signals, got to have 4...

It's probably a short unit that doesn't block the tail lights, so it like only has 12 +/- for cabin power, plus a marker lights circuit.

Thank you. After I posted I thought of a shell with a high mount brake light...

JoeChiOhki
Explorer II
Explorer II
JRscooby wrote:

My Blog - The Journey of the Redneck Express

CB

Channel 17

Redneck Express

'1992 Dodge W-250 "Dually" Power Wagon - Club Cab Long Bed 4x4 V8 5.9L gashog w/4.10 Geared axles
'1974 KIT Kamper 1106 - 11' Slide-in
'2006 Heartland BigHorn 3400RL

JRscooby
Explorer II
Explorer II