cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

National General/GS Insurance

zigzagrv
Explorer
Explorer
I have had the above insurance with NG/GS for about 15 years and have been very pleased with it. This morning I took my motorhome for inspection and realized I did not have the latest insurance form. Called National General and within 10 minutes the RV dealer had a copy on their fax and I was able to get the inspection done. Very prompt and courteous service!

I only had 1 claim during this time, a wind damaged awning, and they replaced it without question and paid in full. Again, the folks there were courteous and knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with.

Ron

2003 Gulf Stream Ultra Supreme 33'
F53 Class A
2013 Ford Edge toad
4 REPLIES 4

Charlie_D_
Explorer
Explorer
I had my auto's and camper with them for a number of years. No claims. Changed earlier this year and found cheaper rates. When renewing I suggest you get individual rates.
In the years I had them they never showed the cost of each vehicle and camper individually. When I came up for renewal, I found that although the rates seemed good the camper coverage was much more expensive that I had thought.
Enjoying Your Freedom?
Thank A Veteran
Native Texan
2013 Prime Time Crusader 330MKS
2018 Chevy 2500 D/A Z71 4x4 Offroad
2006 Holiday Rambler Savoy 33SKT-40,000 trouble free miles-retired
2006 Chevy 2500 D/A-retired
2013 Chevy 2500 D/A-retired

zigzagrv
Explorer
Explorer
ken56 wrote:
Good to hear you are a satisfied customer. I went with them 2 years ago and am coming up on renewal in Nov. I shopped around at local independent agents and they could not beat National General's rates. Have not had a claim with them yet and hope to never have one.

I have not done any price comparison in a few years because I am very satisfied with their rates and have been treated well by them. Why change? 😉

Ron

2003 Gulf Stream Ultra Supreme 33'
F53 Class A
2013 Ford Edge toad

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Good to hear your report. I’m a customer too.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

ken56
Explorer
Explorer
Good to hear you are a satisfied customer. I went with them 2 years ago and am coming up on renewal in Nov. I shopped around at local independent agents and they could not beat National General's rates. Have not had a claim with them yet and hope to never have one.