cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

C Tables ??

bsheet2
Explorer
Explorer
Our sitting area in our class A motorhome is lacking in a place to sit a drink or food while relaxing or watching TV.

Does anyone use C Tables or other type furniture in their RV??
If so, what do you use? Does it fold up for storage? Brand? Cost? Etc?

Here is an example. But don't think it folds up.
Ctable

Thanks!
8 REPLIES 8

Blazing_Zippers
Explorer II
Explorer II
My Bride bought two cube style padded boxes to store stuff and use for foot stools--they work great.
She also bought a C Table on the web (Walmart)that fits at our sofa for coffee and snacks. The table cost about $80.00. Perfect. We can still use the rig with the slide in, the table is sturdy, and it matches the dรฉcor. I did have to raise the front of the sofa 3/8 of an inch.

bsheet2
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the replies and ideas. I think we will start out using some TV trays we already have and see how that goes.

I like the cube idea. That should be very stable. But I think the better half wants something taller.

mobeewan
Explorer
Explorer

craig7h
Nomad
Nomad
DW just went to wallmart and picked up a foot stool/storage cube/table for about $35.00. They had two colors black or tan, we store the dogs stuff in it, turn the top over for a hard surface table. Its about a 18x18 square. Works great.
Itasca Meridian SE 36g
Road Master Tow Dolly

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
We took a couple of storage cubes something like this and made tops out of plywood. I covered them on one side with vinyl and the other with felt. One holds manuals/books and the other remotes etc and doubles as a table or a footstool.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

Fulltimers
Explorer
Explorer
We special ordered a Class C with a couch instead of the dinette. We used folding tables and stored them behind the couch. Worked very well.
Fulltimers
Fulltimers Weblog

2003 Rexhall Aerbus 3550BSL
W-22 Workhorse
2005 Saturn Vue (Mr. Toad)
3.5L V6 Automatic

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
bsheet2 wrote:
Our sitting area in our class A motorhome is lacking in a place to sit a drink or food while relaxing or watching TV.

Does anyone use C Tables or other type furniture in their RV??
If so, what do you use? Does it fold up for storage? Brand? Cost? Etc?

Here is an example. But don't think it folds up.
Ctable

Thanks!

we used to carry a folding TV tray table.
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle

Two_Hands
Explorer
Explorer
We have used something similar that Iโ€™m pretty sure we got from Camping World. Check their website.
2015 Fleetwood Excursion 33D
2016 Grand Cherokee Limited
Retired Law Enforcement
U.S. Army 1965-1973/RVN 1968-'69

I am the frequent recipient of "Get out of the way old man!"