Enjoy...

Link
'12 Ford Super Duty FX4 ELD CC 6.7 PSD 400HP 800ft/lbs "270k Miles"
'16 Sprinter 319MKS "Wide Body"
2 REPLIES 2

ksss
Explorer
Explorer
Here is an interesting sidebar to that story. I stopped in Afton, Wy. today to enjoy a beer at a cool micro brewery, and then went down by the WY. side of the Palisades dam and got my new ZR2 all muddy (those front and rear lockers are awesome) and as I was leaving I spied a 2020 GMC 3500DRW near a shop. I turned around to look at it and low and behold were 7 GMC HD 2020's, an offroad course that someone had built. Very nice course with a water feature, log obstacles, rock climb. All the trucks were tagged Michigan. All the trucks you see in these videos are located in Afton, Wy. Given the way the course was layed out and labled it appeared to me that GM must be doing some kind of show and tell here. One of the trucks was a 1500 AT4 with the 3.0 Duramax. Great looking truck. Made for an interesting day.
2020 Chevy 3500 CC 4X4 DRW D/A
2013 Fuzion 342
2011 RZR Desert Tan
2012 Sea Doo GTX 155
2018 Chevy 3500HD CC LB SRW 4X4 D/A
2015 Chevy Camaro ZL1

kw_00
Explorer
Explorer
Right now itโ€™s all about the diesel. Looking forward in seeing about the gas job on real world reviews. So far itโ€™s not much on the new 6.6 gas, Iโ€™ve seen every video. Hopefully that will change.
A truck, a camper, a few toys, but most importantly a wonderful family.