cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

One year old Furrion radio will not turn on

Boomerweps
Explorer
Explorer
Worked fine last season except once I had to use the remote to turn it on, power button wouldn't do it.
Now neither power button or remote will turn it on. Still displays incorrect time.
Any suggestions for a fair priced replacement, preferably with a DVD output to television (unlike this one)?
2019 Wolf Pup 16 BHS Limited, axle flipped
2019 F150 4x4 SCrew SB STX 5.0 3.55 factory tow package, 7000#GVWR, 1990 CC Tow mirrors, ITBC, SumoSprings,
5 REPLIES 5

Boomerweps
Explorer
Explorer
Pried the lower facia off. Better access to the pushed in and cocked over power button. Futzed around with it with a small screwdriver and needle nose pliers, hit the reset a few times with the custom reset tool (bent paperclip), & the SOB powered up! So this lazy, cheap bastage will keep it a little longer ๐Ÿ˜‰
2019 Wolf Pup 16 BHS Limited, axle flipped
2019 F150 4x4 SCrew SB STX 5.0 3.55 factory tow package, 7000#GVWR, 1990 CC Tow mirrors, ITBC, SumoSprings,

leggy
Explorer
Explorer
The screen on mine goes blank from time to time. I press the little reset button on it. Tiny hole on the front. Worth a try.

ItsyRV
Explorer
Explorer
Does your unit have a detachable face-plate?
1994 Itasca SunDancer 21RB - Chevy G-30 chassis.

Sam_Spade
Explorer
Explorer
Before you spend money that you don't need to..........

Just a few days ago I thought my radio had crapped out too, until I remembered that it gets it's main power from the HOUSE batteries and will be dead if the battery disconnect switch is OFF !!!
'07 Damon Outlaw 3611
CanAm Spyder in the "trunk"

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Go check out an auto audio-visual dealer in your area that has good techs to install anything in anywhere.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.