cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Armor Roofs

Sooner_Schooner
Explorer
Explorer
I would like to hear from anyone who has had the RV Armor roof installed to see if you are satisfied with it. Especially if it's a year or so old. I'm thinking of having my 40' coach roof done. Thank you.
2008 Damon Tuscany 4076 40' Diesel Pusher
5 REPLIES 5

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
RV Armor and RV FlexArmor are two different products. Make sure your review requests are what you're looking for.
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

Sooner_Schooner
Explorer
Explorer
southernsky wrote:
Two years on RV Flex Armor, no problems

Thank you all.
2008 Damon Tuscany 4076 40' Diesel Pusher

southernsky
Explorer
Explorer
Two years on RV Flex Armor, no problems
2022 Renegade Super C
2020 Ford Ranger 4x4 Sport

edatlanta
Explorer
Explorer
I had the RV Flex Armor installed 4 1/2 years ago and could not be more pleased.
Ed
KM4STL

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C, TST Systems 507 TPMS
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS,Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP
Fulltime since 2010

Branson_N_Tucso
Explorer II
Explorer II
Had two friends, one with a class A and other with a fifth wheel. Wasn't even a year and both had trouble. Seams that the roof lifted. Both had done in same place. Could of been installer didn't know what they were done. Sorry they had it done. I'm sure you will get a lot of positive feedback. I'll need a new one shortly. Not sure which way to go. Presently have a rubber skin.