cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roadtrek 190 Popular

Fairweatherfarm
Explorer
Explorer
I have looked at many different Roadtrek 190 Populars and I have seen a Wardrobe behind the drivers seat instead of a passenger seat and I have also seen that some have taken out the third seat by the door and installed another wardrobe or closet there. But I have yet to find out where a person can purchase them. Now my question is does anyone know where they can be purchased. If they are to expensive maybe a local cabinet maker in my area.
7 REPLIES 7

PSW
Explorer
Explorer
Here is a link to another forum and my post about building a storage cabinet to replace the third seat. This was on a RT 210P but the same thing will work on a 190.

http://www.classbforum.com/forums/f5/roadtrek-pantry-ideas-7413.html

My post is the fourth one down on the thread and I included pictures and details of how I built it.

PSW
PSW
2013 Phoenix Cruiser 2350
2014 Jeep Cherokee behind it
and a 2007 Roadtrek 210P for touring

retraite
Explorer
Explorer
mumkin wrote:
retraite wrote:
You might try this link.

Cheers.

That was 2007... only 12 years ago. LOL Maybe the person who was making them is still working.

True, but when one's on a treasure hunt, sometimes it's the obscure lead that winds up being the "find".

IIRC, while the "years ago" vendor would sell through Roadtrek dealers, they'd also sell direct. Ya' never know what might still be in a warehouse somewhere.

Separately, IIRC, there were two aftermarket cabinet vendors for Roadtreks "back then", though the one in Florida was the "preferred" source.

Cheers.

mumkin
Explorer
Explorer
retraite wrote:
You might try this link.

Cheers.

That was 2007... only 12 years ago. LOL Maybe the person who was making them is still working.
Mumkin
2021 Promaster 1500 188wb conversion
2019 Roadtrek Simplicity SRT (half Zion/half Simplicity)
2015 Roadtrek 170
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme

retraite
Explorer
Explorer
You might try this link.

Cheers.

chast
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone who is handy could fashion one for you. As an alternative, you could use a prefab kitchen cabinet of the right size. The added storage space is worth its weight in gold—our 170 was great and the added closet made it even better. Try to retain the ability to remove the cabinet and restore the seating if you can.
chartrue2@aol.com

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer
Explorer
Sportsmobile might have a cabinet that would work?
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

mumkin
Explorer
Explorer
With the death of the old Roadtrek company, and the fact that the new owner, Rapido, is not planning to continue the Chevy models, I'd say that your best bet is a local cabinet maker.

I had both the wardrobe and the armoire in my 170. Both provided lots of storage.
Mumkin
2021 Promaster 1500 188wb conversion
2019 Roadtrek Simplicity SRT (half Zion/half Simplicity)
2015 Roadtrek 170
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme