Explorer
Explorer
Anyone have one ? looking for some comments good and bad Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

1ed
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,
Just purchased one it is a 2020 year model 2109S. Just returned from the maiden trip and it was just great. Love the 58 gal fresh water and the couch. We did not get the one with the dinette.
They is so much room in the unit and so easy to tow. Received numerous compliments at the campground. The 30 gal propane is a nice feature too. The frig is a nice size too and could not be happier. No problems with anything so far. I have had it for about 40 days and will be taking another trip next month. I love the way it tracks and you just don't know it is back there. If you have any additional questions drop me a line. ED

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Looks ok. Inspect carefully.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

CFerguson
Explorer
Explorer
Had a 189S one time. Good lightweight TT. Typical build quality, meaning look it over GOOD before signing. I'd do it again if it fit my needs.