cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

King air

farmingdad
Explorer
Explorer
What about the 08 king air that was 1st year how were they was there a lot of problems or not and what about the multi plex wiring
13 REPLIES 13

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
No worries.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

way2roll
Nomad III
Nomad III
Bill.Satellite wrote:
Well, there you are! The same question could be asked of Newell.
Why would the Newell have any more or less discrepancies than any other Newell?
Friday build maybe?

Being as Newell are custom coaches - like your Prevost - there is no such thing as a "Friday build" these coaches can takes weeks or months to build. I usually like your posts but I am really struggling with your points on this one. Maybe I am reading something wrong.
2023 FR Sunseeker 2400B MBS

Tom_Barb
Explorer
Explorer
farmingdad wrote:
What about the 08 king air that was 1st year how were they was there a lot of problems or not and what about the multi plex wiring

The King Aire is a high end Newmar coach, built from well known systems, and with Newmar's well known quality, I have never heard any thing bad about them.

First year has nothing to do with well built coach like Newmar.
2000 Newmar mountain aire 4081 DP, ISC/350 Allison 6 speed, Wrangler JL toad.

Bruce_Brown
Bill.Satellite wrote:
Follow the link and find out for yourself.

I did, there was nothing to see.

Pretty obvious at this point you simply have nothing useful to add. Time to move on.
There are 24 hours in every day - it all depends on how you choose to use them.
Bruce & Jill Brown
2008 Kountry Star Pusher 3910

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
Well, there you are! The same question could be asked of Newell.
Why would the Newell have any more or less discrepancies than any other Newell?
Friday build maybe?
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.

FloridaRosebud
Explorer
Explorer
Bill.Satellite wrote:

I did as well and found really nothing. In fact, one of the MH that parks where we park sold his Newall and got a King Aire and said he likes the King Aire better. He said the Newall continued to have issues the 3 years he owned it, and the King Aire has been flawless (his word, not mine) since he's owned it.

Al

univmd
Explorer
Explorer
Bill.Satellite wrote:

That Winnebago Tour is sooo different from a Newmar King Aire. Iโ€™m confused. Please advise.
2008 Gulfstream Tourmaster
2011 Honda CRV
Blue Ox Baseplate & Socket Wiring
Blue Ox Alladin Tow Bar
US Gear Unified Tow Brake

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II

Bruce_Brown
Bill.Satellite wrote:
You should read the blog at the Outsideourbubble.com website and try to correlate that with your intentions of buying a King Aire.

Bill.Satellite wrote:
You would think that, right? Not necessarily so!

Bill,
You need to help us out here, not do the innuendo stuff. In an effort to actually help the OP, I went to the blog you listed, search both Newmar and Kind Aire, and all I could come up with was;

If you want to really be able to do some custom work, seek out Newmar, however, for us, their floor plans had kitchens and bathrooms that were too small.

Maybe you're confused with the Winnebago they ordered and refused delivery of due to numerous quality issues???

In any case, if you have something to say, say it. As it is we have no idea what you're talking about. :R
There are 24 hours in every day - it all depends on how you choose to use them.
Bruce & Jill Brown
2008 Kountry Star Pusher 3910

Tom_Barb
Explorer
Explorer
Bill.Satellite wrote:

WHY.??

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II

Tom_Barb
Explorer
Explorer
Why would the 08 King Aire have any more or less discrepancies than any other NEWMAR?

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
You should read the blog at the Outsideourbubble.com website and try to correlate that with your intentions of buying a King Aire.