cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Dash and vaccum hoses?

BobbyclassA
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, I'm new here and just got a 2000 winnebago Suncruiser with the ford V10 in it. Just a few minor things going on with it. First the vents didn't work in the dash no air flow. Found that the white hose in the dash came apart. I fixed that but still don't have much air pushing through the vents. Looking around I found this what looks like a vacuum tube on the valve cover on the driverside front. Does a vacuum line go on that and where does it go to? Second is the Onan 5000 gen set. It will turn over and start but won't keep running. IF you hold down the start switch it will run once you let go it stops. I did the oil thing and that did not help so whats next? Thanks for any help:? Sorry no pic
4 REPLIES 4

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Most gas engines have the vacuum line coming off the throttle body area. Ones out of valve cover should go into throttle body via aPVC body. Of course I am more familiar with GM then Ford.
You should be able to pull up vacuum line routing on Bing.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
do you have more than a quarter tank of fuel? most rv,s have a safety built in that the gen set won,t run under a quarter tank of fuel.

garym114
Explorer
Explorer
There is a 12v vacuum pump and a small, round, vacuum tank. this supplies the vacuum for the system to operate dampers.
Probably an evens tempcon system.
Trouble shooting guides
http://www.evanstempcon.com/tsg_hvac.php
2000 Sea Breeze F53 V10 - CR-V Toad
Some RV batteries live a long and useful life, some are murdered.
Get a Digital Multimeter and Learn How to Use It