cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

26 Glacier Cruise-Phillips Cruises

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
What an awesome cruise! If you are in the Whittier/Prince William Sound area, I would highly recommend the above cruise. It is price but it is 5 hours long and lunch is provided. Other food is available on board. Captain Cody is the best, the water is calm and ocean wildlife is abundant. You will most likely experience glacier calving as well. Tables are assigned based on when you book your tickets and the table is yours for the entire trip. I booked about 3 months out-our table was in the front right up against the windows. It was fantastic!

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]
1 REPLY 1

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Been probably 20 yrs but we took the Phillips 100 glacier cruise. Was a large double deck high speed catamaran with a very smooth and stable ride. High speed allowed it to travel far into the Sound. Dining was on the lower deck. About an hour or so into the trip the people on the upper and lower decks swapped places. We got lucky and dined first and then went to the upper deck and got first choice of seats there for the duration. Don’t know if they still offer that one.

But I agree. It is a great trip.