cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Excellent service from Roadmaster

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
Having just been in Vancouver, WA with a little time to kill, we took our Roadmaster tow bar to them to be serviced. This did not include the parts attached to the Jeep.

They have a flat rate of $75 (plus tax if I remember right?) to inspect and service it. I was pleasantly surprised when we got it back and they had replaced every piece of the tow bar except for the two square arms with the serial number on them for that $75. Delivered it to them in the morning and we had it back that night. Couldn't beat the service or the price.

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.
4 REPLIES 4

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Yes, Roadmaster has great on site service. The products have not changed to an extreme so new products are interchangeable with older units.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
enblethen wrote:
You are talking Roadmaster? Stowmaster towbar?

Ah yes, my mistake, it was Roadmaster.

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
You are talking Roadmaster? Stowmaster towbar?

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Good service is alive and well!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad