Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Class c overhead marker lights/lens

Retired48
Explorer
Explorer
Hi,
Looking for a friend....info where he can find cab marker lens for a 2012 sunseeker 3010 . Tried local rv one dealer no luck.
Thanks,
John
16 REPLIES 16

Harvey51
Explorer
Explorer
I found nearly exact replacements (slightly different colour) at Princess Auto for about $3. LED
On the front, a long ladder over the engine compartment worked surprisingly well. Use something to prevent the wires from falling into the inside after cutting them off the old light.

When I went back to the discount auto store to get some red ones, the price was $9. Ouch.
2004 E350 Adventurer (Canadian) 20 footer - Alberta, Canada
No TV + 100W solar = no generator needed

jrloucks
Explorer
Explorer
I used etrailer as well to not only replace my rear turn/tail/backup lights, but also to replace the red clearance lights with these:

https://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Lights/Bargman/3499001.html

ron_dittmer
Explorer
Explorer
Hi John,

I buy lots of odd things from ebay. Ebay offers so much. You have a good chance in finding a matching marker light lens there.

BarabooBob
Explorer III
Explorer III
Replace the existing marker lights with led lights from superbrite led. I did this on my Class C Damon and I loved the extra brightness and less electricity they used.
Bob & Dawn Married 34 years
2017 Viking 17RD
2011 Ford F150 3.5L Ecoboost 420 lb/ft
Retired

VA-Apraisr
Explorer II
Explorer II
https://www.etrailer.com/Accessories-and-Parts/Bargman/34-59-012.html

This link was supplied to me once from this board to replace the amber lenses on the front of my 2004 Ford Fourwinds. Maybe it will point you in the right direction.

bobndot
Explorer II
Explorer II
If you cant find a match for the lights.
Buy a dollar store white plastic cutting board and cut some pieces to cover the existing marker light holes and glue them in place. Use a good rv sealant to make them waterproof. Cut a small hole in the new shields to allow the wires to do their job with the new lights. Simply install any new marker light onto the newly cut plastic.

pnichols
Explorer II
Explorer II
Finding - and installing - replacement front clearance lights is easy. The difficult part is really sealing them up tight and permanently so that year after year rain water can't leak into the wall cavity - not only when camped or stored - but more importantly when going down the highway at speed in the rain!
2005 E450 Itasca 24V Class C

blownstang01
Explorer
Explorer
Any truck supply place. Nothing special or specific about them.

romore
Explorer II
Explorer II
They are generic, any rv dealer or large auto supply store should be able to match it.

IB853347201
Nomad
Nomad
Y-Guy wrote:
IB853347201 wrote:
Any Winnebago dealer can get them for you. If you don't know a Winnebago dealer near you, go to WinnebagoInd.com to look up.

The Sunseeker isn't a Winnebago product, its a Forest River product.

Oops,,,,my bad!
2010 Suncruiser

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
A picture would be nice,I am sure that members here can identify it and tell you where to find it.

This Link will tell you how to post a picture.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

Y-Guy
IB853347201 wrote:
Any Winnebago dealer can get them for you. If you don't know a Winnebago dealer near you, go to WinnebagoInd.com to look up.

The Sunseeker isn't a Winnebago product, its a Forest River product.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Look on other lenes of the same shape. The numerbs should be easy to find whether they are SAE or manufacturer.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

IB853347201
Nomad
Nomad
2010 Suncruiser