cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Holiday Rambler Fuse location

Boudreaux_62
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for the passenger seat fuse location for a 2016 Holiday Rambler Scepter. The fuse panel located outside below the drivers sear is not labeled and short of pulling every fuse - not sure how to find the correct fuse...
10 REPLIES 10

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
Boudreaux 62 wrote:
Looking for the passenger seat fuse location for a 2016 Holiday Rambler Scepter. The fuse panel located outside below the drivers sear is not labeled and short of pulling every fuse - not sure how to find the correct fuse...

Monaco used to put a label on the inside of the plastic cover of that below drivers seat fuse panel and yes, that is where the fuse is located. Doug

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
This is what you need so you do not have to pull fuses to check for blown fuses. Doug

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Gardner-Bender-12-Volt-DC-Automotive-Circuit-Tester-GAT-3400/202867876?c...

tedshrrv
Explorer
Explorer
On my HR Vactioner the fuse panel is a big pain...it is located above your left knee under the dash...super hard to gt to.

Boudreaux_62
Explorer
Explorer
In spite of repeated phone calls with voice messages and detailed emails to technical support - I have gotten no response from the REV Group...

Any suggestions or how to get a repsonse from them?

Boudreaux_62
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for all of the replys and suggestions - I will reach out to the REV Group and report back...

CA_Traveler
Explorer III
Explorer III
REV Group is the third and current owner of the Monaco name and Monaco acquired HR in 1998. Monaco is history but I'd hope REV has the information you need on their rigs.

Be nice but push them as required because they would likely prefer for you to hold up your credit card.
2009 Holiday Rambler 42' Scepter with ISL 400 Cummins
750 Watts Solar Morningstar MPPT 60 Controller
2014 Grand Cherokee Overland

Bob

chuckftboy
Explorer
Explorer
I had a 15" Ambassidor and my power seats were fused from the panel you mentioned, front left basement door. I had the same issue, fuses were not labled. As a matter of fact, nothing was labled very well.
2019 Horizon 42Q Maxum Chassis w/tag
Cummins L-9 450 HP / Allison 3000
2006 Jeep TJ and 2011 Chevy Traverse Tows

Ava
Explorer
Explorer
My rig has fuses inside one of my upper cupboards for all the interior electrical items. I have a second fuse panel inside my battery compartment that has chassis related fuses. I donโ€™t have any power to my seats but I did see a fuse block there for power seats.

Boudreaux_62
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry for my ignorance but not sure what "REV coach" means - bought the unit from an individual and got all of the manuals but can't find a diagram detailing the location of the specific fuse. Thought the fuse block would be labeled but it's not...

CA_Traveler
Explorer III
Explorer III
REV coach? Can't they supply the information?
2009 Holiday Rambler 42' Scepter with ISL 400 Cummins
750 Watts Solar Morningstar MPPT 60 Controller
2014 Grand Cherokee Overland

Bob