cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Heartland Cyclone 3100

jmbstudios
Explorer
Explorer
I'm Looking at a 2014 Heartland cyclone 3100. Do any of you fine folks have any experience with the cyclone models? How's the quality
2019 F250 Lariat FX4
2018 Genesis Supreme 32CR
PRS and Taylor Guitars
5 REPLIES 5

jmbstudios
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the info.
The cyclone sold before I could make up my mind.

A local dealer has a 2015 Jayco Seismic 310W. Looks to be in great shape. I havent combed over it but will go back and take a closer look. A friend is the GSM and he gave me a price under 30k. Not sure if that's good or not but will do some research.

Not in a big hurry. Dont want to jump in too fast without research and thorough inpection.
2019 F250 Lariat FX4
2018 Genesis Supreme 32CR
PRS and Taylor Guitars

jt301
Explorer
Explorer
Based on the Youtube video I saw of it, it looks amazing. How much are they selling for right now?

caver
Nomad
Nomad
I had a Heartland TT and don't recall any problem other than the Carefree of Colorado awning motor stopped working after a month. But I wouldn't own one again due to people having the Heartlands break on them. Search YT videos for the horror stories.

chiefneon
Explorer
Explorer
Howdy!

We have a 2014 Cyclone 4000 and have and are still have ongoing problems. We had to take it back to Elkhart IN at our expense to have then correct problems CW could not. Still having problems and now out of warranty. Our latest problem is we are starting to have delamination on side walls. I will not purchase another Heartland are Thor product. Good luck.

โ€œHappy Trailsโ€
Chiefneon

azdryheat
Explorer
Explorer
Check over at the Heartland forum
2013 Chevy 3500HD CC dually
2014 Voltage 3600 toy hauler
2019 RZR 1000XP TRE