cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rand McNally Trip Maker RVND 7710

Two_Hands
Explorer
Explorer
I have posted this question before and gotten an answer. But the answer is gone from this site as well as from my memory. Is there a way I can preview the route I have put into this gps? My stops are all listed, but I want to see the route the gps has set. Thanks in advance.
2015 Fleetwood Excursion 33D
2016 Grand Cherokee Limited
Retired Law Enforcement
U.S. Army 1965-1973/RVN 1968-'69

I am the frequent recipient of "Get out of the way old man!"
3 REPLIES 3

Two_Hands
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks Mr. Morgan!
2015 Fleetwood Excursion 33D
2016 Grand Cherokee Limited
Retired Law Enforcement
U.S. Army 1965-1973/RVN 1968-'69

I am the frequent recipient of "Get out of the way old man!"

Bob_Sue
Explorer
Explorer
My Rand Mcnally quit giving verbal turn by turn directions, and current speed on the screen. RM gives very little support, do you have any tricks to get it back? Tried resetting with button on the back, called RM, they keep you on hold all day, went through the tech service repair in the download, and after 2 months, still have the problem. Told RM my problem, and got no response.
Bob&Sue
2021 Cedar Creek 34IK
2011 Ford F-250
6.7 litre PSD
Pullrite Superglide

ejmorgan
Explorer
Explorer
I think I posted the answer to this question a couple of years ago, but my previous post seems to have disappeared from this forum.

I have the RVND 7720 model. On my GPS --
1) Start the trip.
2) On the map window, press the directions-list tab on the right side of the window (below the upcoming-exits tab).
3) Press Route Display Options at the bottom of the new pop-up window.
4) Press Summary Map View at the bottom of the Route Display Mode pop-up window.
5) A map of the entire route, start to finish, is then displayed.

Ed
Ed and Susan Morgan
TT -- 2019 Northwood Nash 24M travel trailer
TV -- 2004 Ford E-350 Extended Van, 6.8L V10, 4-spd. Automatic OD, 3.73 rear axle.
Generator -- Onan 3600 LP

Photo -- Doran Beach in Bodega Bay, Ca.