cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Bay of Fundy campground

michigansandzil
Explorer
Explorer
We'll be traveling next summer to Maine to visit Acadia and then moving up to New Brunswick to visit Bay of Fundy for a couple of days

Any suggestions for campgrounds in the Fundy area? We have a 35 foot TT and prefer electricity.
Thanks
2017 Coachmen Catalina 323 BHDSCK
2018 Ford F150 FX4
3 growing kids and 1 big dog
8 REPLIES 8

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
I am in Alaska right now, so from my experience, state. like Canadian provinces on the route have lot of rest areas and pull-outs where is legal to stay overnight. I stop at few campgrounds mostly for WI-FI and even that turns questionable.
So on my way back I plan to avoid campgrounds and use public dump stations, easy to find if you have internet access.

dcason
Explorer
Explorer
I second spending a day at hopewell rocks and check the tides first.

CloudDriver
Explorer
Explorer
We are camped at Century Farms in St Martin's now. Nice place with FHU. About 100 yard walk to the Bay of Fundy. According to my tide app, the tidal range here is about 33 ft low to high.

Further up the Bay is Hopewell Rocks which IMO is the best place to experience the Fundy tides. The tidal range there is about 43 ft. Closest campground is Ponderosa Pines at Hopewell Cape.
2003 Winnebago Minnie 24F - Ford E-450๐Ÿ™‚

zigzagrv
Explorer
Explorer
Seaside Tent and Trailer, St. Martins.

Ron

2003 Gulf Stream Ultra Supreme 33'
F53 Class A
2013 Ford Edge toad

spud1957
Explorer
Explorer
Century Farm St. Martins.
2018 F350 6.7 4x4 CCSB
2022 GD Reflection 337 RLS

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Fundy National Park.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

camp-n-family
Explorer
Explorer
How about Fundy National Park?
'17 Ram 2500 Crewcab Laramie CTD
'13 Keystone Bullet Premier 310BHPR
Hitched by Hensley

IB853347201
Nomad
Nomad
A couple:

- Sussex KOA, Info: 506-432-6788, 133 Aiton RD. Sussex, NB

- Hardings Point Campgroud, 71 Hardings Point Landing Rd. Carters Point, NB E5S 1N8 
(506) 763-2517 
2010 Suncruiser