Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rv Ceiling vinyl /fabric bubble

Kfry
Explorer
Explorer
Good Day everyone

Has anyone tried to inject or Iron a ceiling bubble on a rv before and if so what product did you use or suggest to use . Any ideas would be greatful , I just have a dry bubble in the ceiling of the cupboard . I re caulked the roof out side just incase it was water . But it was dry and hard still . Just the vinyl bubbled a bit or whatever that material is on those panels .

Awesome any suggestions are much appreciated thank you again everyone .
7 REPLIES 7

Please see your 'Private Messages' (PM). Pending re-opening and moving your threads. Thanks.

Kfry
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2002 jayco eagle 5th hope that helps guys that k you again

BluegrassBill
Explorer
Explorer
If its the old white/cream perforated padded ceiling used by Winnebago for one the glue is starting to release from foam backing. If you have an older coach you can expect more bubbles to start showing up and spreading. Hopefully you have a newer RV and won't face this problem.
Bill & Kathy Francis
95 Itasca Sunrise 29RQ,P32 454 Chevy, Banks,ECM chip.Safe-T-Plus, Bilsteins, Super Steer Bell Crank, Stewart Stage 1 Waterpump, Severe Duty Fan Clutch, OilGuard Bypass Filter, Coolant Filter. Rear Tracbar. 1-5/8" Front Swaybar.

riven1950
Explorer
Explorer
We picked this up from Lowes.

glue

If I remember correctly we used Q tips to apply the glue.

Kfry
Explorer
Explorer
Yes it's a white ceiling but hidden in a closet . What type of glue did you use . And thank you very much for your input

riven1950
Explorer
Explorer
Not the ceiling, but we had some small bubbles on the walls of our last TT. The vinyl covering over the luan type wall had bubbled up. We cut the bubble with a sharp utility knife so it would lay flat, then glued it back down. There was a pattern so it became " invisible ".

This may or may not help you. You may be dealing with a white ceiling which would make the repair more difficult. Good luck