cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Baja Seasons RV Park near Ensenada: anyone? anyone?

profdant139
Explorer II
Explorer II
Baja Seasons looks great on Google Earth, but there is almost no recent info on the facilities. How is the security there? And no info on the quality of the beach -- is the water clean? How are the waves?

Has anyone on this forum actually stayed there?

Thanks in advance!
2012 Fun Finder X-139 "Boondock Style" (axle-flipped and extra insulation)
2013 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road (semi-beefy tires and components)
Our trips -- pix and text
About our trailer
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single list."
6 REPLIES 6

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad
Looks like it is cheaper to just rent a cabin. The front row rv site is $35 a night and the cabin is $40.

The pictures look great.
2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS
Living and Boondocking Mexico Blog

navegator
Explorer
Explorer
It is a semigated compound, they check who goes in and out, we have not been there, saw it being built as for security I would stay on the North pad facing South more or less in the middle, far enough from the road and also from the beach, they want tourists so security will be good, just do not take any fire arms and do get Mexican insurance we normally go further South.

navegator

profdant139
Explorer II
Explorer II
Well, not getting much of a response -- that tells me something -- not many folks go there, I guess. Too bad. The waves look really great from Google Earth -- just like San Diego, with fewer folks in the water.
2012 Fun Finder X-139 "Boondock Style" (axle-flipped and extra insulation)
2013 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road (semi-beefy tires and components)
Our trips -- pix and text
About our trailer
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single list."

js218
Explorer
Explorer
Never been there, but was at Baja Sunrise Rv park at the southern tip of Baja Sur Mexico. Chepstow rates and right on the water, highly recommend it.
2017 Haulmark 45' Super C 600hp, 12 speed I shift transmission, tandem drive axles, 3 stage engine brake, towing 26' trailer with an 08 explorer inside.
Jim

MarkTwain
Explorer
Explorer
Ensenada is too busy and commerical for me and to many "gringos" :):), I prefer San Felepi.

PNW_Steve
Explorer
Explorer
I would like to know as well. We haven't been to Ensinada in 15 years.
2004.5 Dodge 3500 5.9 Cummins, NV5400, 5" turbo back stainless exhaust, Edger programmer & 22.5 Alcoa's
2002 Forest River 36 5th Wheel (staying home)
1992 Jayco 29 5th Wheel (Mexico veteran & headed back)
2002 "faux" Wanderlodge 40' My new toy....