cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

A/C

lazerdms
Explorer
Explorer
looking to replace my roof top A/C, any one know a place to buy one that's not over priced there is many places on the web but looking for someone that has purchased one in the pass

thanks for any help
10 REPLIES 10

sayoung
Explorer
Explorer
This morning Tyler RV in Tyler, Tx was advertising on tv they were having a sale on Coleman AC's starting at $500.

Planning
Explorer
Explorer
PPL has a sale on right now.
2016 AF 29-5K; 2016 F350 6.7, 4x4, CCLB DRW

Cocky_Camper
Explorer
Explorer
We replaced ours last summer and ordered from PPL. By far the cheapest that I could find.
2004 Sea Breeze by National RV - 8341

Former Coaches:
2006 Keystone Zeppeline 291 - TT
2000 Aerolite Cub F21 - Hybrid TT
1991 Coleman Pop Up

Formerly known as: hybrid_camper

AppFire
Explorer
Explorer
Bought mine 2 years ago from PPL as a second. When it arrived it was brand new. Didn't look like a second to me and the box was factory sealed. Saved over $300 on it. I think it was around $369 shipped. Hunted for one for a month and this one came up.

Chris
2017 Silverado Crew cab LT Max tow package
2003 Jayco Qwest 244

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
For a drier climate I would replace the stock AC with an evaporative cooler which only needs power to run a fan.

BarneyS
Explorer III
Explorer III
I replaced my 13 year old Dometic air conditioner a few years ago with an Atwood 15000 unit from Tweetys. They had the best price I could find at the time when you figure in the free shipping. I was very pleased with the service.

Keep in mind that unless you are replacing like for like, you will need to also purchase a new ceiling unit along with the air conditioner itself.
Barney
2004 Sunnybrook Titan 30FKS TT
Hensley "Arrow" 1400# hitch (Sold)
Not towing now.
Former tow vehicles were 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2002 Ford F250, 7.3 PSD, 1997 Ram 2500 5.9 gas engine

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
what part of the world are you in? here in the canton ohio area we have a great mom,pop dealer. camper care inc. in the edinburg ohio area.

colliehauler
Explorer
Explorer
I just purchased a new A/C unit on ebay. Local RV repair and parts dealer had a very good price as well.

MrWizard
they are ALL over priced
pick the one with the lowest total price including shipping and taxes

which seller has the best deal, changes with the seasons
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

Acampingwewillg
Explorer
Explorer
Many of the common places (PPL Parts, Tweety's RV etc etc) have good prices generally and E-Bay also but you must find a good price with free shipping or greatly reduced shipping. I've bought from E-Bay and from one other RV part store which I can't think of at the moment...both times, Air conditioners.
96 Vogue Prima Vista
The Kid's: Humphrie, the Mini Schnauzer and Georgie,wire haired dachshund.
Rainbow Bridge: Laddie,Scoutie,Katie,Cooper,Kodie,Rubie,Maggie, Cassie, Mollie, Elvis, Potter and Rosie Love You! (40+ years in all)