cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

siding repair parts

lilcountry
Explorer
Explorer
I had a tire tread separation on my last trip. Of course it did a bunch of damage to the skirting of my 2017 Montana High Country. My experiences with our local RV repair shops have not been positive. I'm considering repairing it myself. It looks to be fairly simple if I can just find the parts. Does anyone know where I can get the metal skirting and plastic fenders for my specific rig?
3 REPLIES 3

lilcountry
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the replies. I'll check them out.

Edd505
Explorer
Explorer
Search for J skirt for the metal & Icon Technologies for the fenders. I did one on my last 5W took a couple hours. I pounded the damaged fender flat for a template. On mine there were some hidden screws under the trim strip. I was able to carefully open it to get to the screws and bent it back when done. That was a Jayco but they are all similar. CW wanted $1300 and a day. Long story short that went down hill and I ordered all the parts needed for $250 + $250 shipping. The J panel was 10 or 12ft and I had them cut and ship to save over size shipping. I think I could do it in an hour now. Good luck.
2015 F350 FX4 SRW 6.7 Crew, longbed - 2017 Durango Gold 353RKT
2006 F350 SRW 6.0 crew longbed sold
2000 F250 SRW 7.3 extended longbed airbags sold
2001 Western Star 4900EX sold
Jayco Eagle 30.5BHLT sold, Layton 24.5LT sold

JIMNLIN
Explorer
Explorer
http://macsaluminum.com/index.html

Check out Mac's Aluminum.
He was in Broken Arrow for 50+ years and I see they moved to Bristow just recently.
"good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" ............ Will Rogers

'03 2500 QC Dodge/Cummins HO 3.73 6 speed manual Jacobs Westach
'97 Park Avanue 28' 5er 11200 two slides