cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

frustrated 02 Monaco owner

devildog1971
Explorer
Explorer
I have the books from the motorhome the one on transmissions cop mrs the allison 3000 and allison 4000 does not say which one it is the ISC engine. Need to check transmission fluid where do you check it at I have the warning light on all oil is alright and full drives alright thinking it is a bad sensor. ( I guess the frustration is being disabled and trying to do everything my self). Cummins dealer will eat up your wallet fast. the book with the r v states this light is a fluid check light it is the 3000 series Allison and the 8.3 Cummins at least found that in the last book last page the first owners hand writing
2019 Northern Lite 10-2 EXCDSE Dry Bath 2007 G M C dually crew cab and 2018 Harley Davidson Limited Low
7 REPLIES 7

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
All correct answers.

You have the 3000 transmission and checking fluid level from the shift pad (ONLY when transmission up to operating temperature) is super easy.
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Periods, commas and better sentence structure would help members to respond.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Bruce_Brown
The ISC should have the 3000 attached to it.
There are 24 hours in every day - it all depends on how you choose to use them.
Bruce & Jill Brown
2008 Kountry Star Pusher 3910

wallynm
Explorer
Explorer
fluid check

click on fluid check for instructions
Have a Diesel Engine Diesel RV Club

Have a Freightliner FCOC Web Page

Living on the memories now
EX 02 DSDP 3567
EX 99 Coachmen
EX 86 Georgie Boy
EX 75 Winnie
EX 72 Sightseer
EX 68 Brave

THOSE THAT DO NOT KNOW HISTORY ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT IT

2bzy2c
Explorer
Explorer
Go Here for details on how to check fluid levels

Here is a Video
Another video Here
My advice is worth exactly what you paid for it.

tropical36
Explorer
Explorer
devildog1971 wrote:
I have the books from the motorhome the one on transmissions cop mrs the allison 3000 and allison 4000 does not say which one it is the ISC engine. Need to check transmission fluid where do you check it at I have the warning light on all oil is alright and full drives alright thinking it is a bad sensor. ( I guess the frustration is being disabled and trying to do everything my self). Cummins dealer will eat up your wallet fast. the book with the r v states this light is a fluid check light it is the 3000 series Allison and the 8.3 Cummins at least found that in the last book last page the first owners hand writing

Allison 3000 fluid level can be checked right on the shift pad and if you have the manual, it explains how to do that. I would assume that a 4000 does the same.
"We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey."

07 Revolution LE 40E_Spartan MM_06 400HP C9 CAT_Allison 3000.

Dinghy_2010 Jeep Wrangler JKU ISLANDER.

1998 36ft. National Tropi-Cal Chevy Model 6350 (Sold)

bumpus4
Explorer
Explorer
Please use proper format for your post so we may understand what you are trying to say.