cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Cracked/raw pads

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Jesse has some raw spots and some cracking on his pads. Looking for recommendations for a cream/salve to put on them. Thanks!

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]
4 REPLIES 4

LanceRKeys
Explorer
Explorer
Give tuf-foot a try

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Iโ€™ll try it too. TY
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Thx, 3boxers. There's a TSC right up the street and a WalMart not far away. I remembered it was something like that but it just wan't coming into my brain!

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

3boxerss
Explorer
Explorer
Bag Balm its in a green square tin with red roses on it.. You can get it at TSC or Walmart in the horse section.. My family has used it for over 80 years.. On us and the animals.. Takes the pain away and heals hang nails fast,Works on human rough heels and helps cuts and scrapes heal faster. Works on dogs sore paws and bug bites.. They will lick at the paws but I havent had dog get sick from it.. Ointment in tin will get more amber and clear as it ages dont worry bout any color change its still good..
2017 Wildwood XLite 201BHXL
2016 Ford F250
Previous Camper 2001 Bantam B19 by Trail Lite