cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey Everyone! (((( Update ))))

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
It’s been a while since I posted and everyone on the forums have always been super nice and helpful, so thought I drop in and give an update on our family and why we haven’t posted trip reports. We sold our home and are currently living in our rv (not full timers yet 😉 ) to build our home on some property we have.

LBZ - Stealth TH - RZR 900 4 - Honda 450X - Paddleboarder - Fisherman - Kayaker
23 REPLIES 23

JAC1982
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats! We build our house too, and are planning our next one in WY (own the land already). It's definitely not for the faint of heart, bless you for living in your RV while doing it... we lived in a small rental last time around and that was stressful enough.

The house is gorgeous and so are the surroundings!
2020 Keystone Montana High Country 294RL
2017 Ford F350 DRW King Ranch
2021 Ford F350 SRW Lariat Tremor

Dirtclods
Explorer
Explorer
Yup, just went for a quick ride straight outta my garage.

eDUBz

That's So bitchen!
AAA Motorcycle RV Plus

Naio
Explorer
Explorer
WOW!!! That view is amazing! Nice house, too :-).
3/4 timing in a DIY van conversion. Backroads, mountains, boondocking, sometimes big cities for a change of pace.

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Here is our view from our master bedroom

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Dirtclods wrote:
Very nice! Can you still ride out there I haven't been out that way for years!!!

Yup, just went for a quick ride straight outta my garage.

We took the RZR out a few weeks back from our house.

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Y-Guy wrote:
Awesome! Tough sacrifice but I'm sure everyone will learn and grow from it. Thanks for the update, glad your settled in.

Thanks! We definitely grew from this.

Dirtclods
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice! Can you still ride out there I haven't been out that way for years!!!
AAA Motorcycle RV Plus

Y-Guy
Awesome! Tough sacrifice but I'm sure everyone will learn and grow from it. Thanks for the update, glad your settled in.

Two Wire Fox Terriers; Sarge & Sully

2007 Winnebago Sightseer 35J

2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
momentum rv wrote:
Very nice!
. Thanks!

momentum_rv
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice!
2015 Grand Design Momentum 385TH
2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat

eDUBz
Explorer
Explorer
Finally completed our home - it’s 2500 sq feet sitting on a lil less than an acre. We are absolutely excited. We literally roughed it and made a huge sacrifice to live in our 26’ toy hauler for 9 months while we were building our home. We added full rv hooks with 30 amp plugs on both sides of the house .

Here is the rendering

IdaD
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on the move. Thanks for not moving to Idaho like everybody else down there! :B
2015 Cummins Ram 4wd CC/SB

WhitehouseLV
Explorer III
Explorer III
eDUBz wrote:
dedmiston wrote:
Did you get your own water truck?

That’s my cousin, he borrowed it from a friend to water down some land that we cleared out for our Easter trip up the road.:B

ooh a Kubota!!...I want one of those!!!

Longtime Member of RV.net (since 2005) just trying to find my friends and way around in this new community.
40' Keystone Toyhauler
2017 Ram 3500 DRW
2019 KTM 300 XC-W tpi
Honda CRF 80F

Honda Rincon
Polaris RZR 800 Trail

nayther
Explorer
Explorer
eDUBz wrote:
nayther wrote:
I've been wondering as well, seeing we're fb friends now I do see more pics. You've really made a life change in location, etc. Oxnard to Temecula area is quite a change.

It is. We had an opportunity that we couldn’t that we couldn’t pass up. Plus this move gets us closer faster to our long term goals.

Living in the RV is going to be rough with 4 of you but sounds like it's a good move overall in the long run, best of luck. If you're where i think you are Ocotillo will be your now OHV destination.
DIRT BIKES RULE

'12 Duramax CC short bed
2019 Wildcat Maxx 285RKX