Explorer
Explorer
$2.16 in Kentucky

NJRVer
Explorer
Explorer
Lantley wrote:
Today's Price in Mayland. Hasn't been this close in awhile

The refinery that blew up in Phila. is supposed to be the largest on the east coast.
Prices will be up.

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer
Not too bad here in Montana if you stay away from West Yellowstone , its 2.89 in Bozeman, and 2.91 in Ennis

Lantley
Nomad
Nomad
dodge guy wrote:
It dropped to $2.50 a gal here at a couple stations. However at other station it was $2.89. I canโ€™t understand how stations a couple miles apart can be that far apart on prices! Diesel is around $2.75.

I have wondered about the pricing differences as well.
I think it has to do with what price the station purchased their fuel at.
They can't begin to sell the lower priced fuel until they sell all of the more expensive fuel previously purchased.
A high volume station will sell through their supply faster consequently their prices will adjust faster.
19'Duramax w/hips,12'Open Range,Titan Disc Brake
BD3,RV safepower,22" Blackstone
Ox Bedsaver,RV760 w/BC20,Glow Steps, Enduraplas25,Pedego
BakFlip,RVLock,5500 Onan LP,Prog.50A surge,Hughes autoformer
Porta Bote 8.0 Nissan,Sailun S637
Correct Trax,Splendide

dodge_guy
Explorer
Explorer
It dropped to $2.50 a gal here at a couple stations. However at other station it was $2.89. I canโ€™t understand how stations a couple miles apart can be that far apart on prices! Diesel is around $2.75.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

JIMMY034
Explorer
Explorer
Nice. I've been paying $3.29 for a while, actually since I got this truck (my first diesel) in August last year. Recently went down to $3.19, but now that some ragheads are blowing up oil tankers again, I'm expecting it to go back up again.
2018 GMC Sierra Denali 2500 HD 4X4, 6.6L Duramax/Allison, Amsoil dual oil bypass filter system, Demco Recon 21K hitch. 2004 Puma 28' 5th wheel. USAF/Desert Storm Vet. CDL-A driver for Walmart.

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
blt2ski wrote:
Cummins12V98 wrote:
blt2ski wrote:
I wish it were that cheap! 3.35 to upwards of 3.90 for cheap unleaded vs premium, diesel in the middle!

Marty

Come North about 50 miles. I saw $2.99 yesterday for Diesel.

How far north? with or with out road tax? Have not seen anything in the greater puget sound region lower than $3.30 or so for a month or two! Name the town from Blaine down to Olympia and up west side to PT and PA, I'm in them once a week!

Marty

This station is next to the Golf Course on Highway 20 on the way to Anacortes. Several others in Northern Snohomish and Skagit Valley are under $3.10. Seems to be dropping.

The Chevron in Conway was not much over $3 it's on the West side of the Freeway. Just checked it's $2.96 Diesel. Suggest you stop there next time North!

All prices on road Highway use!
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

blt2ski
Cummins12V98 wrote:
blt2ski wrote:
I wish it were that cheap! 3.35 to upwards of 3.90 for cheap unleaded vs premium, diesel in the middle!

Marty

How far north? with or with out road tax? Have not seen anything in the greater puget sound region lower than $3.30 or so for a month or two! Name the town from Blaine down to Olympia and up west side to PT and PA, I'm in them once a week!

Marty
92 Navistar dump truck, 7.3L 7 sp, 4.33 gears with a Detroit no spin
2014 Chevy 1500 Dual cab 4x4
92 Red-e-haul 12K equipment trailer

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
blt2ski wrote:

Marty

2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

S_Davis
Explorer
Explorer
We have had diesel 20 cents per gallon cheaper than gas for the last couple months.

davidbt
Explorer
Explorer
After reading this post the other day, I noticed regular and diesel the same price for the first time here in Sebastopol, Ca. $3.99,good ol Ca.

ktmrfs
Explorer
Explorer
here diesel has been $.05 to $.015 less than regular for several months. And B20 is another $.20-.25 less over that since it is exempt from state fuel tax.

First time of any length for several years that diesel is the same or less than regular.

Both my cars require 93 octane, and it's about $.35 more than 87 octane.
2011 Keystone Outback 295RE
2004 14' bikehauler with full living quarters
2015.5 Denali 4x4 CC/SB Duramax/Allison
2004.5 Silverado 4x4 CC/SB Duramax/Allison passed on to our Son!

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
Wow I just paid 2.09 for regular

wq93
Explorer
Explorer
And keep in mind that a lot of current gas powered engines need 89 or 91 to provide rated power and economy even though they can operate on 87 via audible knock sensors which alert the ECM to use the low octane map.

My Corvette Z06 wants 93 octane which is anything but cheap although I do run a couple of tanks of 91 octane through it just before winter because that is the highest octane available ethanol free in this area.

I use red dye diesel fuel for my tractor and to keep the tank filled in my standby generator since it is significantly cheaper because there is no road tax. In many areas, the greater spread between diesel and gas is from long years of taxing diesel at a higher rate to further tax the road damaging heavy truck industry coupled with the view that it was a "hidden" pass along tax so average citizens wouldn't scream as loudly about it since they don't realize that they are paying it indirectly in the cost of goods. But there is no way I would risk that fuel and the associated fines in my GMC 2500HD. Several years ago there was a brief period when red dye was allowed in this area on the road because of a shortage of road taxed diesel but that was a brief and unusual experience.