Trailer Life Magazine Open Roads Forum: Dinghy Towing: Any 2019 wranglers being towed?
Open Roads Forum Already a member? Login here.   If not, Register Today!  |  Help

Newest  |  Active  |  Popular  |  RVing FAQ Forum Rules  |  Forum Posting Help and Support  |  Contact  

Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Dinghy Towing

Open Roads Forum  >  Dinghy Towing  >  Trailers & Tow Dollies

> Any 2019 wranglers being towed?

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev
Sponsored By:
TWZMYJP

Richland, WA

View Profile

Posted: 06/05/19 09:01am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

klutchdust wrote:

I crew on top fuel funny cars, setting up a tow package is something to do before lunch.

This statement cracked me up, so I figured I'd share what I did for my 2018 JLU-R... Sorry it's not the 2019 as you specifically asked, but as a race car builder I'm satisfied you can cipher any minor differences [emoticon]

[image]

[image]

[image]

I'm a farmer. Fabricating brackets and towbar mounts is something to do before the first pot of coffee is empty [emoticon]

'18 Jayco Alante 31R

klutchdust

Orange, California

View Profile

Posted: 06/05/19 09:29am Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

TWZMYJP wrote:

klutchdust wrote:

I crew on top fuel funny cars, setting up a tow package is something to do before lunch.

This statement cracked me up, so I figured I'd share what I did for my 2018 JLU-R... Sorry it's not the 2019 as you specifically asked, but as a race car builder I'm satisfied you can cipher any minor differences [emoticon]

[image]

[image]

[image]

I'm a farmer. Fabricating brackets and tow bar mounts is something to do before the first pot of coffee is empty [emoticon]

Nice work. My comment was made in reference to the "read the owners manual" poster.I was looking for some photos and yours came through.
So, a farmer, I'm a reader of Farm show, will be looking for your work.

Your Rubi been throwing any pebbles at the back of your coach. My JK wasn't lifted but the JL is and was wondering about that.

* This post was edited 06/05/19 09:53am by klutchdust *

TWZMYJP

Richland, WA

View Profile

Posted: 06/05/19 02:48pm Link  |  Quote  |  Print  |  Notify Moderator

klutchdust wrote:

Your Rubi been throwing any pebbles at the back of your coach. My JK wasn't lifted but the JL is and was wondering about that.

Hmmm, I haven't noticed that happening but I'll have to take a very close look at the back wall of the coach? We've put probably 1,500 miles on the setup and thankfully the majority of those have been on decent paved roads, but there are probably a good 150+ miles or so of gravel forest service roads... I have been considering one of those full-width flaps for the back of the motorhome to keep stuff off the Jeep, never actually considered the reverse issue from the front tires on the Jeep throwing stuff forward...

Reply to Topic  |  Subscribe  |  Print Topic  |  Post New Topic  | 
Page of 2  
Prev

Open Roads Forum  >  Dinghy Towing  >  Trailers & Tow Dollies

> Any 2019 wranglers being towed?
Search:   Advanced Search

Search only in Dinghy Towing

Closed, new posts Closed, no new posts
Moved, new posts Moved, no new posts

Adjust text size:

© 2019 CWI, Inc. © 2019 Good Sam Enterprises, LLC. All Rights Reserved. | Terms of Use | PRIVACY POLICY | YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS