cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Sun Valley X-treme manual

SandraDee
Explorer
Explorer
I just purchased a new to me Sun Valley X-treme lite XK23SD 2005. The previous owner did not have it long and didn't know much about it. I would like to find an owners manual. Anyone know how I go about getting one?
3 REPLIES 3

cd20779
Explorer
Explorer
I also have a Sun Valley X-treme. It is a 2003. I ordered a copy of the Woodalls rv guide from 2005 from Amazon. It has answered most of the questions I've had about my new to me TT.It seems to be pretty well made, with standard equipment, ie: Suburban stove,water heater and furnace; Dometic 2 way fridge; Dometic air; A&E awning; Shurflow water pump. We added our own microwave & TV and are currently spending the week in the mountains. I ordered the older manual so it would be more in line with my TT, and it only cost me $20.

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
rrupert wrote:
See what you can locate on the Sun Valley website. Maybe you can request a copy or download one. Sometimes a Google search will turn up something.

Sun Valley Inc shutdown over 10 years ago so there's no such website to go to.
Hate to say this, but Sun Valley sold very few units(why they went out of business), especially hybrids. So there are very few out there, who've owned one.
Your only chance is to find another owner who still has the manual.
BUT it will most certainly be a generic owners manual with No model-specific information.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

rrupert
Explorer
Explorer
See what you can locate on the Sun Valley website. Maybe you can request a copy or download one. Sometimes a Google search will turn up something.
Rich and Joyce
2018 Jayco Jay Flight 21QB
2012 Ford F150 4X4 Supercrew EcoBoost
Reese Strait-Line Dual Cam Hitch

Amateur Radio K3EXU