cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

whether you like him or not Marcus is standing for the flag

I know this could be a hot topic, BUT it needs to be seen...

Love him, or hate him, he is standing up for his decision to WAVE the American Flag . .

News -

** This post was edited to keep all the spell checkers happy ! !
so much for auto spell check on the phone..
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet
28 REPLIES 28

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
That didn't take long. Inbox filling up on this one.

CLOSED
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox

Guy_Roan
Explorer
Explorer
What has "love him or hate him" have to do with it.
If he is in violation of the ordinance he should either pay the fines or change to size of the flag to be in compliance.

Guy

Guy_Roan
Explorer
Explorer
What has "love him or hate him" have to do with it.
If he is in violation of the ordinance he should either pay the fines or change to size of the flag to be in compliance.

Guy

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
There are two things I'd love to see
1: a link that is not Fox News (Though the local reports are often good)
2: the actual ordinance limiting the size of the flag which the city claims CW is violating. I have NEVER seen such an ordinance... I am aware of one federal guideline which MIGHT apply. but it has no teeth (you can't fine or sue or anything else) else a whole lot of folks would be in the pokey. (Google US FLAG CODE for more info).
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

Pirate1
Explorer
Explorer
ford truck guy wrote:
Nowhere in my post do I agree or disagree with the man......

No need to check my facts.. I just happen to see that link and posted it. There are SEVERAL different links to the story, y'all can do that for yourselves.. Have fun with it

Your welcome
Standing for the flag. Is this a subtle jab at those that don't stand for the flag?

Pirate1
Explorer
Explorer
schlep1967 wrote:
Part of being an American is abiding by the laws of our Country and Municipalities.
As a Marine I am always happy to see a fellow American fly a flag. There is one flying 24/7 in my front yard. The size of your flag does not denote the size of your patriotism. The company applied for and was given permission to fly a 25 foot by 40 foot flag. If that flag is not large enough to show that your patriotism exists, what is my 2 foot by 3 foot flag doing?
Like was said above, the grossly oversize flag is being used to attract attention to the business. And I would bet it is being deducted as a business expense that would prove it.
Marcus, if you want to really support the Veterans you are using to defend your breaking of laws, start insisting that every RV manufacturer produce at least one model of RV that is ADA compliant and affordable.
Right On!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bird_Freak
Explorer II
Explorer II
Marcus is a smart business man. FREE advertising!!
Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs 32 years. Retired by a stroke!
We love 56 T-Birds

lfcjasp
Explorer
Explorer
Just saw this on Fox News and wondered what was being said here. DH likes Marcus's stance, but I'm afraid I'm seeing a free ad courtesy of Fox. They LOVE stories like this.

CFerguson
Explorer
Explorer
I guess some folks consider themselves above the law.
Usually we call these folks 'politicians'.

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
His TV show is named for all that he believes.
"THE PROFIT"
Trust him to have said the truth then, after that, travel his line at your own peril.

memtb
Explorer
Explorer
Much too late! There is no forgiveness from me! I see some things as unforgivable!
Todd & Marianne
Miniature Schnauzer's - Sundai, Nellie & Maggie Mae
2007 Dodge Ram 3500, 6.7 Cummins, 6 speed manual, 3.73 ratio, 4x4
2004 Teton Grand Freedom, 39'
2007 Bigfoot 30MH26Sl

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
No kidding, he's eating up this free advertising, and patriotism has nothing to do with it, it's all about marketing.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

blownstang01
Explorer
Explorer
I'm as big of a Patriot as anyone, but there are rules for a reason whether we agree of not. They have amended the rule once for this and it keeps getting purposely broken.....but look at all the free advertising.

Chris_Bryant
Explorer
Explorer
Except that Marcus is not standing for the flag, heโ€™s standing for advertising.
Nothing remotely patriotic about that.
-- Chris Bryant