Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

testing sig pic

mgann
Explorer
Explorer
testing sig pic
2014 Chevrolet 1500, crew cab, srw, 2wd, 4.6 gas, Stock class V, 1995 Mallard by Fleetwood model 19n
15 REPLIES 15

mgann
Explorer
Explorer
2014 Chevrolet 1500, crew cab, srw, 2wd, 4.6 gas, Stock class V, 1995 Mallard by Fleetwood model 19n

trailer_newbe
Explorer
Explorer
The temporary out of service has been going on for a while. I have to load pages 2 or 3 times, then it actually loads.
2018 Jayco White Hawk 28RL

mgann
Explorer
Explorer
ok, last try and then I'm over it. The pic I resized is 298w x78h and 27.9kb but it still gives an error saying I exceed the 500 and 100. So last try and thanks for the help.

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
mgann wrote:
test
I see the changes in your profile picture - but your not in the correct place for a signature picture. When you are editing your profile, look at the top for this:

To change settings such as your signature and privacy preferences, go to your Preferences page.

Preferences Page is a link. At the top is where you edit your signature. You can put text or a picture there.

Put it in the same place where you have this info:

Right there it says Signature picture - and there is a Browse button to select the picture.
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

mgann
Explorer
Explorer
test

mgann
Explorer
Explorer
test

mgann
Explorer
Explorer
Using a wesite www.picresize.com, I have tried once again, so we'll see. I've also noticed I keep getting " temporarily out of service" and that could be part of it.

mgann
Explorer
Explorer
I thought I did what you said to do and I changed the pixels but the kb still exceeds the 30kb and that is what I don't know how to change. I thought I tried to put it where it would show up with my sig but even that's not showing now. I appreciate your help but it's not enough for me to worry about. Thanks

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
mgann wrote:
I did resize the pixels using paint but when I try to upload the pic ,I still get an error saying it's exceeds 30 kb and that is where I'm stuck, but thank you.
I get that, but did you do what I told you to do? Right click it, select properties, then look at what it says by size on disk. If its over 30, it doesn't matter what you set the pixels to in paint.

I clicked your profile - see the pic there - are you putting it in the right place? Nice camper btw
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

trailer_newbe
Explorer
Explorer
mgann wrote:
This is my last test and try. If it's not there, then so be it.

Same for me too. This site seems to be using some clunky HTML code and I could never get it to work. Jayco forum, no problem. It is what it is...
2018 Jayco White Hawk 28RL

slider45
Nomad
Nomad
I tried to upload a sig pic before and never got it work as well.

mgann
Explorer
Explorer
This is my last test and try. If it's not there, then so be it.

mgann
Explorer
Explorer
I did resize the pixels using paint but when I try to upload the pic ,I still get an error saying it's exceeds 30 kb and that is where I'm stuck, but thank you.

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
Right click on the picture and select properties. Open the picture in paint and resize it until it meets the requirement