cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2001 Winnebago Brave 35c toilet leak

psmoore
Explorer
Explorer
I have a leak in my toilet that appears to be coming from the water in lines. It comes in near the top of the toilet. I have attached an image from below. Will be taking the toilet out tomorrow but wondered if any of you have had any suggestions. It appears to be leaking at the base of the toilet but when I feel behind and up by the section in the top of this picture, this is where it seems to be leaking. I know this isn't a lot to go on, but does this sound familiar to anyone else and was it a simple fix?

IMG_3252 by Paul Moore, on Flickr
Paul and Susan - 4 kids
2001 Winnebago Brave 35C
4 REPLIES 4

psmoore
Explorer
Explorer
Taken care of. Thanks. It was the water valve. Took me a whole lot longer to drive and get it then to replace it.
Paul and Susan - 4 kids
2001 Winnebago Brave 35C

mike_brez
Explorer
Explorer
I couldn't find a leak on mine. I found it easier by taking it out and sitting on top of a table with two 2x4 under toilet hooked it up to water and electric flushed away and found my problem.
Prior to bringing it outside

1998 36 foot Country Coach Magna #5499 Single slide
Gillig chassis with a series 40
02 Ford F250 7.3 with a few mods
2015 Wrangler JKU

psmoore
Explorer
Explorer
It's outside the bowl in the back and then around to the front at the base of the bowl.
Paul and Susan - 4 kids
2001 Winnebago Brave 35C

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
if the water is leaking inside the bowl? its the flush vale ,most have rebuild kits or you can buy new valve.