cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thor Vegas 24.1 Couch replacement?

jolooote
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all. The dreaded couch 'Dandruff' loss as in, the skin is badly flaking off. Thinking of replaceing it with a 68 inch Jack knife couch bed. Any suggestions where to get one other than Camp World? How hard is it to do it myself? How does one get it thru the door? No, I don't want chairs. :h
Joe & Charlotte

2020 Jayco Greyhawk Prestige 29MV Celestial Blue Full Body Paint E-450 305hp V10 6spd Class C 'COACH'

2012 Jeep Wrangler 285hp V6 'TOAD'

Gabby & Molly are Dogs
Leroy's a Conure, Loretta's a Squeaker

"Once it starts breakin'...GET RID OF IT!!!"
5 REPLIES 5

scbwr
Explorer II
Explorer II
When we had our Minnie trailer, we replaced the dinette with a Flexsteel Easy Bed which is a really great jack knife couch. It was very comfortable.

Flexsteel Easy Bed
2012 Newmar Bay Star 3302
Blue Ox Avail
BrakeBuddy Advantage
2015 Malibu

"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

jolooote
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks
Joe & Charlotte

2020 Jayco Greyhawk Prestige 29MV Celestial Blue Full Body Paint E-450 305hp V10 6spd Class C 'COACH'

Gabby & Molly are Dogs

2bzy2c
Explorer
Explorer
Try these guys
My advice is worth exactly what you paid for it.

lryrob9301
Explorer
Explorer
There is an outfit in Red Bay, AL called Bunkhouse RV Conversions (256-356-8634) that has a showroom stacked full of take-outs from Tiffin coaches. They replaced my 68" sleeper sofa with a special order recliner sofa last year. The manager is Benny Johnston.

As to getting it through the door, the sofa comes apart. Usually the backs come off and the end arms and the bed frame if equipped.

jolooote
Explorer
Explorer
Nothing?
Joe & Charlotte

Gabby & Molly are Dogs