Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shrimp Tortellini Alfredo

Kebamo
Explorer
Explorer
Shrimp Tortellini Alfredo

Shrimp Tortellini Alfredo has rich and creamy homemade Alfredo sauce poured over golden shrimp and cheese-filled tortellini! This pasta dish is easy to prepare, and every bite will be delicious and satisfying!

Ingredients
• 2 packages (9 ounces each) refrigerated cheese tortellini
• ¼ cup butter
• 1 pint heavy cream
• 4 ounces Chive and Onion cream cheese
• 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
• ½ teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 package (12 ounces) frozen, small cooked shrimp (peeled, deveined, tails off)

Instructions
1 In a large pot of salted water, cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain water.
2 Meanwhile, in a large non-stick skillet, add butter, heavy cream and cream cheese. Stir and simmer until butter and cream cheese has melted.
3 Stir in the Parmesan cheese and garlic powder. Turn heat to low and let simmer for 15 minutes or until thick and creamy.
4 Meanwhile, run cold water over frozen cooked shrimp to thaw completely. Add thawed shrimp to Alfredo sauce in skillet. Stir gently.
5 Pour cooked, drained tortellini into skillet. Gently stir to coat pasta and shrimp. Garnish with parsley, if desired. Serve and enjoy!

Notes
*You can always double the Alfredo sauce ingredients if you like more sauce!
Karl & Bobbi
1994 Coachman Leprechaun Class C
2 B 1 ASK 1
Retired/DAV
Passport America Member R-0310475
Good Sams Club Member
KE3NF Advance Class Ham Radio Operator
Conway, SC. USA
7 REPLIES 7

booo193
Explorer
Explorer
Hi!
I found an interesting and really healthy recipe - Mushrooms pasta with avocado sauce
Try!)

Kebamo
Explorer
Explorer
Approx 3 min til they turn pink
Karl & Bobbi
2 B 1 ASK 1
Retired/DAV
Good Sams Club Member
Conway, SC. USA

booo193
Explorer
Explorer
Hi!
If somebody need I know How Long To Boil Shrimps
Easy)

Kebamo
Explorer
Explorer
Glad you enjoyed it and remember a recipe is just thenstarting point and you can adjust it anyway you like to your taste
Karl & Bobbi
2 B 1 ASK 1
Retired/DAV
Good Sams Club Member
Conway, SC. USA

ksbowman
Explorer II
Explorer II
As I set here in a food coma, kicked back in the recliner I have to comment. I showed the Shrimp Tortellini Alfredo recipe to my wife a couple days ago and she said we had to try this. She altered the recipe slightly and add more cream cheese (7 0z package), added a little garlic salt and used Half and Half and it was fabulous. There was more than enough for two meals for us (love those leftovers). Thanks so much for telling us about this wonderful meal.

Kebamo
Explorer
Explorer
It s let me know how you like it
Karl & Bobbi
2 B 1 ASK 1
Retired/DAV
Good Sams Club Member
Conway, SC. USA

Helimech
Explorer
Explorer
I'm going to give this one a try, Sounds easy.