cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Toy Hauler Help

ashleyneves
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking to purchase a new toy hauler, as a first time owner, and looking for some advice. Wondering what brand or model we should stay away from? What is a good middle of the road (price wise) brand? We are looking to buy new, not used. We will have 2 ATV’s, myself, husband, baby and dog. We would prefer a travel trailer instead of a fifth wheel. Thank you for all the advice and guidance!
4 REPLIES 4

lincster
Explorer
Explorer
Tow vehicle comes first.
2022 F350 PSD CC 4X4 Dually to pull 2006 LE3905

Lincsters Truck/Trailer

Lincsters Rail

Dirtclods
Explorer
Explorer
New Toy Hauler Help ~ ashleyneves TV = Tow vehicle that's what Lwiddis was asking you. It helps us to help you determine what you can tow safely. I own a little 19'ft Attitude I beat that thing up taken off roading almost 100 % of the time. It's still holding up.
AAA Motorcycle RV Plus

linnemj
Explorer
Explorer
We have a Forest River XLR Toy Hauler that we have been happy with since we bought it in 2011. They make several floor plans in travel trailers.
Jim & Nicky
2012 Forest River XLR MBV 29
2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel
Motorcycles!

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Do you already have a TV? If so, what is its payload, max gross trailer weight and wheelbase?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad