Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Can Not Locate Slide Out Control Box

TabbyKamper
Explorer
Explorer
Hi!
We have a 2013 Cruiser RV Viewfinder Signature 28BHSS and the slideout will not open. It is evident one of the Schwintek motors is not working. We are unable to locate the Lippert manual override control box. I have called Cruiser RV and they were not able to help either. Does anyone have this model and know where this unit is? Tks so much!
5 REPLIES 5

fdwt994
Explorer
Explorer
Any luck?
2018 F250 6.2 Crew Cab
2018 Salem Hemisphere GLX 312QBUD
A family who loves to camp!

TabbyKamper
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you everyone for your help!
We did finally locate the slide controler - behind the bottom drawer under the kitchen sink ๐Ÿ™‚
We tried the manual override as well as disconnecting both motors from the control and are still not able to push the slide out . Anyone know how hard it is supposed to be to manually push out the slide once the motor brakes are disengaged? The unit wonโ€™t budge with 2 of us pushing and there is no manual crank out...

Guy_Roan
Explorer
Explorer
Mine is where it shouldn't be!
Underneath the bathroom sink, and it is not in a case. It is completely exposed, and when I found it, it was full of sawdust, bits of metal and insulation
It is the electronics for the slides, the stablizers, the front tongue jack and the awning
I have often wondered where the brains are of RV interior designers!

Guy

hussbuss
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2014 Cruiser Enterra. The boxes are behind the panel below the bathroom sink. Don't know if yours are the same, but its a start.

Moved from Forum Posting Help and Support