cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

slide topper fabric replacement

RicB
Explorer
Explorer
I have A & E slide topper awnings and I need to replace the fabric. Based on your experience, can you recommend a place to order the fabric from?
2006 42' Allegro Bus
FMCA - F311884
10 REPLIES 10

buc1980
Explorer
Explorer
I replace the fabric with Tough Top fabric about 3-4 years ago and I don't have any complains.
2017 Ford F350 DRW,2005 Kountry Star 35ft,16750 lb weight on SAILUN tire,6 points LIPPERD Level-up.New Mor/ryde IS suspension install.Full body paint 2022.RV flex roof 2023

parkdep
Explorer
Explorer

D_E_Bishop
Explorer
Explorer
I went with Tough Top for a slide topper on the Winnie due to the recommendations on here. It is much better than the A&E and reasonable in price. Followed their instructions, both written and on YouTube. Easy job for two. I'd go with them again.
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to go". R. L. Stevenson

David Bishop
2002 Winnebago Adventurer 32V
2009 GMC Canyon
Roadmaster 5000
BrakeBuddy Classic II

firemedic1992
Explorer
Explorer
Iโ€™ve used Tough Top Awning twice (2 different RVs) and can highly recommend their products!

YC_1
Nomad
Nomad
Ditto Stone Vos. Strange name for a company but great service and the material is extremely strong. The threads are made from some incredible stuff.

I replaced all of mine from them. The owners husband travels to many rv events and personally takes measurements and does free inspections of roofs at the same time. He really is a great guy and his wife is the tops. Yeah, a bit of a pun but they really are a great company. If you have questions, he has the answers.
H/R Endeavor 2008
Ford F150 toad >Full Timers
Certified Senior Electronic Technician, Telecommunications Engineer, Telecommunications repair Service Center Owner, Original owner HR 2008

MudChucker
Explorer
Explorer
old guy wrote:
tough top awning out of Vancouver Washington. go to RV geeks on you tube, and look up replacement awning and they show you how to measure and how to install the material. not sure if they still give a discount if you mention their name or not. I got mine through them and the material is far Superior to any thing you can get elsewhere. I got both slide out awning for about the same cost as the large slide out I have if I went through a rv dealer and A & E

Ditto!
2017 Cougar
2015 Ram 3500 Megacab 6.7 Cummins Aisin transmission

navigator2346
Explorer
Explorer
I ordered awnings from Stone Vos. Give them some measurements and they make the awnings. Great fabrics and stitching. The people are easy to work with and they do a fast turnaround. Stone Vos

fj12ryder
Explorer II
Explorer II
I just got my main awning material from Shadepro.net, and it arrived quickly, was a decent price, and the material seems to be of good quality.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

bobsallyh
Explorer II
Explorer II
shadepro.net

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
tough top awning out of Vancouver Washington. go to RV geeks on you tube, and look up replacement awning and they show you how to measure and how to install the material. not sure if they still give a discount if you mention their name or not. I got mine through them and the material is far Superior to any thing you can get elsewhere. I got both slide out awning for about the same cost as the large slide out I have if I went through a rv dealer and A & E