cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rear monitors and cameras

ocean_bound
Explorer
Explorer
My voyager camera and monitor stopped working or not working good is anyone have any experience with the wireless cameras are they worth it and do they work well want to replace it with the wired ones but worried about running the wire all the way to the back don’t think the new camera I was looking at can use the same wire any advice would be good
Allen&carrie 2006 georgetown XL359 37ft
3 REPLIES 3

jd620
Explorer
Explorer
There's a connector back by the camera. Cut it out and solder the wires together. I did this to mine 2 years ago and haven't had problem since.

ocean_bound
Explorer
Explorer
OK thank you I will try them
Allen&carrie 2006 georgetown XL359 37ft

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
Contact RVCAMS.COM. They can give you any help that you need to buy the adapters so that your existing cable can be used with any new cameras. A wireless camera sounds great but it is not completely wireless. You still need to have power to it and you need to have a way to turn the power on and off. My experience with them is that the picture image is NOT as good as the wired cameras. I have one wireless camera that I use to tell when my fuel fill is next to the pump. RVCAM.COM is very knowledgeable about Voyager products and can take care of all of your needs.