cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ford New Vehicle Tracker

nickthehunter
Nomad II
Nomad II
Anyone know of a Ford new vehicle tracker that actually works. Wondering where my new truck is and when it will be delivered. Supposedly it was built on April 5 in Kansas City, MO.
7 REPLIES 7

Acdii
Explorer
Explorer
LanceRKeys wrote:
If it was built April 5th, it should be delivered sometime after April 6th. Give or take a month or two. I think I have a future career as a truck salesman.

Want a good laugh? When my truck was built I was tracking it. According to the tracker it was sitting in the lot in Deerborne. That night my dealer called to let me know the truck was in and they would prep it in the morning.

Tracker updated 2 days later. It never showed in transit, just pending transport and delivered.

We were both like, Wait, what?

bid_time
Explorer III
Explorer III
Me Again wrote:
Try putting your VIN in this site.

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
People on another forum have been trying that link. Reportedly it worked 6 or 7 months ago but hasn't worked since.

bid_time
Explorer III
Explorer III
nickthehunter wrote:
MFL wrote:
IDK, but think selling dealer is still the best source. At some point before arrival, they will know when it is expected.

Jerry
They claim they don't know, that they just show up one day. The best they could provide was a range that was a couple of weeks long, plus or minus a few more weeks (yea - that wasn't useful). Seems like a salesman talking out of his ass to me but that's one of the reasons why I asked on here; in case anyone had first hand, reliable, "link to" information.
My bad, wrong quote

LanceRKeys
Explorer
Explorer
If it was built April 5th, it should be delivered sometime after April 6th. Give or take a month or two. I think I have a future career as a truck salesman.

Me_Again
Explorer II
Explorer II
Try putting your VIN in this site.

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
2021 F150 2.7 Ecoboost - Summer Home 2017 Bighorn 3575el. Can Am Spyder RT-L Chrome, Kawasaki KRX1000. Retired and enjoying it! RIP DW 07-05-2021

nickthehunter
Nomad II
Nomad II
MFL wrote:
IDK, but think selling dealer is still the best source. At some point before arrival, they will know when it is expected.

Jerry
They claim they don't know, that they just show up one day. The best they could provide was a range that was a couple of weeks long, plus or minus a few more weeks (yea - that wasn't useful). Seems like a salesman talking out of his ass to me but that's one of the reasons why I asked on here; in case anyone had first hand, reliable, "link to" information.

MFL
Nomad II
Nomad II

Jerry