cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Camping World Fresno

Community Alumni
Not applicable
Went to Fresno CW to buy something I saw in the catalog that was on another deleted thread. Was going to spend about $50 but ended up spending $150.00.

Bought a comforter, vacuum bags, collapsible bowls for the kitchen and some other items including a dogs bed for Tucker the Dog.

Have to say I had a good time did not spend any more than anywhere else and found things I could touch and feel before buying.

There were several customers shopping and the service department had a small line and three CW employees there working the desk. There was some work being done in the store (moving stuff around and shelving) but I was treated well and my questions answered with a smile by the employees.

All in all a good experience.

JimR
2 REPLIES 2

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello JimR 1,

Thank you for your time and post. We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience you had at the Fresno Camping World location with us.
Have a good day.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team