cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Evergreen trailer experience?

gpeade
Explorer
Explorer
Curious if anyone here has anything to say about the Evergreen line? Currently looking at a 2012 model. I know they were bough out but should I look into it or run far far away from it?
4 REPLIES 4

Fordlover
Explorer
Explorer
TurnThePage wrote:
I don't think they were bad. They did some forward thinking but maybe didn't execute perfectly. If I was buying used, I would consider them.

I don't remember them being bought out either. I thought they just folded.

Yep, they bought Layton/Skyline, then in 2016/2017 they folded like a cheap chair. Can't complain though, I got a screaming deal on my camper because they were out of business.
2016 Skyline Layton Javelin 285BH
2018 F-250 Lariat Crew 6.2 Gas 4x4 FX4 4.30 Gear
2007 Infiniti G35 Sport 6 speed daily driver
Retired 2002 Ford Explorer 4.6 V8 4x4
Sold 2007 Crossroads Sunset Trail ST19CK

gpeade
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the replys but itโ€™s a non issue now. Went to look at it earlier today. Very narrow slide and low ceiling. Tons of storage and counter space in this model but for us, the cons outweighed the pros.

Latner
Nomad
Nomad
I'm pretty sure the whole thing was built with composite materials (no wood). I remember going to a show where they had a section of wall sitting in a fish tank full of water.

TurnThePage
Explorer
Explorer
I don't think they were bad. They did some forward thinking but maybe didn't execute perfectly. If I was buying used, I would consider them.

I don't remember them being bought out either. I thought they just folded.
2015 Ram 1500
2022 Grand Design Imagine XLS 22RBE