cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Reflection 315 rlts electrical outlets

kamperkomic
Explorer
Explorer
This question goes out to owners of grand design reflection 315 rls. I would like to know the number and location of electrical outlets in the bedroom. Thanks .
5 REPLIES 5

315RLTSinPA
Explorer
Explorer
In the bedroom
1 on each side of the bed, 1 on the left side of the dresser, 1 on each side in the closet
In the kitchen
1 on the right side of the stove, 1 at each end of the island, 2 at the counter on the hutch

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
There are a number of video's on Youtube for that model. You can look it over yourself and ask questions that dealers or even the manufacturer will often respond to.
Link

2012Coleman
Explorer
Explorer
kamperkomic wrote:
This question goes out to owners of grand design reflection 315 rls. I would like to know the number and location of electrical outlets in the bedroom. Thanks .
Here is a much better place to get this question answered.

Grand Design Owners Forum
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'd take responses with a grain of salt. RV manufacturers love to change things and do it all the time. Usually mid model year and sometimes mid day on the line, which is why they all have the disclaimer plastered on websites and brochures.
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
Can you also tell us how many are around the kitchen counter? Thanks
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality โ€“ Ayn Rand